[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Side Of The Moon of the 90's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ween-TheMollusk.jpg (25KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ween-TheMollusk.jpg
25KB, 304x300px
The Dark Side Of The Moon of the 90's
>>
>>69449364

>not OK Computer or The Soft Buletin

You are either a Ween junkie or completely confused about the concepts on DSOTM
>>
>>69449411

No those are overrated, This is underrated senpai. It's the true 90's masterpiece. Go take another listen from start to finish. If you haven't listened, you have NO idea how much this album stands for.
>>
You mean as in both albums from their respected bands are their most popular from a pretty wide margin and you can tell who the plebs are when they say it's their best?
>>
>>69449364
>le weed joke album compared to one of the most introspective and deep albums of all time
Way off m8
>>
>>69449364
>>69449411
No
>>
>>69449364
Ok Computer = Dark Side
The Mollusk = Sgt. Peppers
Loveless = MMM
>>
>>69449427
I rated The Mollusk a Light 9. I Love the album, and I love the concepts. It makes my top 10 of 97' but It's no Ladies & Gentleman or Soft Bulletin. Those are real Psych classics and if you think those are overrated, then you are the one who needs to listen again. I have dissected the Mollusk, it's not even comparable to DSOTM, and it's idiotic for you to do so.
>>
>>69449509

The nautical concept, artwork and overall sound is quiet amazing. perhaps some are better in classic potential but I still think its up there I dunno.

>>69449436

Listen to it, it's a masterpiece not a "joke"
>>
>>69449427

> OK Computer and The Soft Bulletin overrated
> Dark Side of the Moon isn't overrated

ya ok
>>
>>69449755

Dark Side is so overrated its underrated tho
>>
>>69449592
It is up there, but all I'm saying is it's not a _____ of this generation. It's original enough in it's concepts and creativeness to be it's own entity

>>69449774
This Actually makes sense
>>
>>69449364
>Comparing a comedy act to DSOTM.
>>
how can literal sea shanties be compared to one of the most accomplished acclimated bands of all time?
>>
>>69449364
In what way? DSotM is, for better or worse, an iconic decade-defining album. That is not.
>>
>>69449436
>joke
holy shit, you are a joke!
>>
>>69450511
Oh, and if you mean sonically or tonally they have next to nothing in common. That would be this >>69449451
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.