[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this blues or folk and what is blues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Bob_Dylan_-_Blonde_on_Blonde.jpg (141KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Dylan_-_Blonde_on_Blonde.jpg
141KB, 300x300px
is this blues or folk and what is blues
>>
>>69447755
It's folk-rock
>>
>>69447768
Folk rock is the best genre
>>
>>69447768
Eh, I'd say a good half of it is really blues-rock.
>>
its whitepeople-core
>>
If white people play it, it's folk
If Negros play it, it's blues
>>
>>69448706
But Bob Dylan wasn't white.
>>
>>69448735
>jews arent white
>>
>>69448749
>jews are white
>>
>>69447755
I just got recognized Folk is prob the whitest music ever next to country
>>
>>69448760
have you seen one?
>>
>>69448840
Nah man, indie is just as white. So is post-punk and progressive rock. Most rock is white music, really.
>>
>>69448749
jews are caucasian
>>
>>69448905
rock is born from blues

folk is born from old english drinking songs and fiddling after your child dies from the plague

so really, they're separate strains in history
>>
>>69448858
Yes. Not white.

>>69448929
Caucasian does not mean white. Do you think those Central Asian Turks are white? Do you think the crazy mountain Muslims are white?
>>
>>69448840
Classical music is the whitest music ever. Folk, at least American folk, has its roots in the Appalachian, where there was a lot of miscegenation.
>>
>>69448946
Folk, the kind of folk that Dylan played was born from a mix of traditions in the south, if you're going to be pedantic. Historians have noted time and again that music's the one area the south was specifically unsegregated.

I was talking about the kind of people who made and listened to the music anyway, asshat.
>>
>>69448960
it doesn't actually matter if they're white. black people see jews as light-skinned (caucasian), and therefore there is a divide. muslims are also considered light-skinned by africans. race is just culture exemplified by image, and the image of jews is that they're white
>>
>>69449335
>black people see
>by africans
>culture exemplified by image

I am not black nor do I care what they "see". Jews are not white.
>>
>>69450072
you clearly also don't care how arbitrary and stupid racial designations are. look at 1800s mexico and then justify your idiotic logic
>>
>>69450154
>arbitrary and stupid racial designations are

For you.

>1800s mexico and then justify your idiotic logic

I am not in Mexico, so that is not valid. You have no argument. Jews are not white.
>>
>>69450154
>your idiotic logic

You first because you haven't done it in the least.
>>
>>69449335
I can use this logic too. Europeans do not see Jews as not White. There jews are not white.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.