[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Thom crying 2.jpg (39KB, 263x325px) Image search: [Google]
Thom crying 2.jpg
39KB, 263x325px
>Be me, 14 years old
>I meet this girl at a show that my buddies put on in July
>I start to talk to her, have a fun time
>I forget about this girl until a month later
>She DM's me. I open it and she asks for me if I wanted to drum in her new band. I say of course.
>That whole night we talked and talked and talked, all about indie, noise, experimental, what we meant to the world, how we feel
>We keep talking for a couple more weeks, still ok, but not as strong as it used to be
>>
>>69442349
>DMs
>instagram
>14

ban
>>
>>69442349
>I then ask her, if she's being annoyed by me. She says no not at all, she says she loves being my friend
>She then posts on Twitter that anon's name is her favorite person
>I am happy with myself. I keep talking to her, but again it's not as strong.
>Then a couple of weeks later she started talking to me, things seemed as good as that first time.
>I am really happy with myself.
>We keep talking, and things are going pretty well.
>Then about one week later, she's not talking to me, she kinda ignores me at school, starts talking to other friends and somewhat ignoring me
>I again ask her if she is annoyed by me, answers no
>The 2 weeks, silence, fucking nothing.
>I then get angry at her, she's not telling the truth. I get angry and I start to lose control.
>I tell her I'm going to commit suicide, I just couldn't handle this anymore.
>Her mother reads her phone, and then calls me.
>Tells me not to speak to her ever again, or she's calling the police on me. I can't even say hi in school or anything.
>Everytime I see her now it looks like she wants to talk, but can't. She tries her hardest to ignore me. I can't get over this girl.
>I love you Mikayla, and I'm sorry.
>>
>>69442430
Shut up
>>
>>69442430
>Implying 90% of /mu/ isn't underage
>>
>>69442509
this story sucks
>>
What kind of cunt is like "oh this emotionally unstable and fragile adolescent just threatened suicide I better tell him to fuck off and stop talking to my daughter that'll deescalate the situation"
>>
>Be me
>Have to do my cardio
>It's cold outside
>Procrastinate
>I'll eventually do it, but nothing else
>All day
>I might get drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-juuIldyZ0
>>
>>69442627
Exactly
>>
>>69442598
Fuck off
>>
>>69442598
agreed
>>
>>69442509
Just kys already you fucking weirdo what's wrong with you
>>
>>69442701
Nice input
>>
>>69442509
You were "ok" until the suicide part.
Don't be a fag, you don't sound like a person that would commit suicide, prick, and if you are, then do it.
>>
>>69442349
>>69442509
just grow a fucking pair of balls you pussy jesus christ
>>
>>69442349
>be me
>have a girlfriend
>have anal sex to Drone and Free Jazz
Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>69442737
Make better stories
>>
>>69442738

>Goes on /mu/,
>Says this hypocritical shit
Wew lad

>>69442738
>>69442746
>>69442717
>>
>>69442746
Says the one who probably listens to fucking Anco
>>
>>69442760
The drone must really vibrate your dick when you fuck her with that Sunn O))) album cranked on your Hi-Fi
>>
>>69442760
jealousy.jpg
plot twist: your girlfriend is Peter Brotzmann

>>69442780
?
>>
>>69442800
>implying the type of music you listen to determines what kind of person you are
the fact that you think this proves that you have no balls
>>
>>69442832
Again

>Goes on /mu/
>Says he has balls

Thats some good fiction
>>
>>69442830
Fucking kek
>>
>>69442349
THIS IS NOT MUSIC, AND YOU ARE UNDERAGE
>>
>>69442923
It has music involved with the story you cock
>>
>>69442923
Also

>Implying 90% of isn't underage
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.