[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTDSF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: folder.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
AOTDSF?
>>
>>69440365
my brOTHER AND MY SISTAAAHHHHHH DOENTTTT SPEEAK TO ME. BUT I DONT BLAAaaME THEM, BUT I DONT BLAaaME THEM
>>
sunbather
>>
>>69440365
Very good but not AOTD
>>
>>69440365
If you consider Have One on Me to be released during this decade, I don't know how you qouldn't consider that to be AOTD
>>
>>69440365

my 10/10's this decade:

The Books - The Way Out
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Kendrick Lamar - GKMC
Spiritualized - Sweet Heart Sweet Light
Tim Hecker - Virgins
The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
Sun Kil Moon - Benji
FKA Twigs - LP1
Iceage - Plowing into a Field of Love
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
Kamasi Washington - The Epic
Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
David Bowie - Blackstar
The Avalanches - Wildflower (AOTDSF)
Swans - The Glowing Man

>>69440365
kinda sucks, overrated p4k "totally progressive" music
>>69441531
pretty damn fire
>>
>>69440365
album of the decade so far

the best album of this decade is still MBDTF

sorry lad
>>
>>69441718
Hahaha with that list you have no right complaining about "overrated p4k music"

You have some good picks, granted, but can hardly take you seriously with baby's first jazz album in there
>>
>>69441917
That's just how I view James Blake. even though S/T is his best album, it's still not that great and it already sounds incredibly dated, and i don't find it that innovative at all.

And trust me, I grew up playing Jazz. I can name over 100 Jazz albums I enjoy right now, but please don't use that card for Kamasi. The Only people who don't think he is an incredible talent and and incredible songwriter are people who actually don't know jack shit about Jazz. Spiritual Jazz and Jazz Fusion are my favorite sub-genres of Jazz and Kamasi embodies the spirit of what made that music so transcendental in the mid-late 60's
>>
It's up there OP. Think TPABF would probably take the title though.
>>
>>69442957
Most overrated AOTD*
ftfy
>>
File: 77adb65f.jpg (12KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
77adb65f.jpg
12KB, 608x608px
>>
I think it was really influential, but its also really boring and I hate all the artists that try to sound like this
>>
>>69442519
>>69442519
Fair enough it's nice that you recognize the s/t as his best, at least

No one is doubting Kamasi's talent. His artistry/creative choices, on the other hand... "Embodies the spirit..." is being charitable, how about "lacks its own identity"
>>
I know it's recent but I'm gonna have to go with Skeleton Tree

Not only is it emotionally devastating, but it just SOUNDS so fucking beautiful. I could definitely see it becoming one of his most highly regarded albums and a classic in the future
>>
>>69441718
>literal fucking meme list
>>
>>69440365
AOTDSFGKHEIRYSGVBVJGLDORUZTZSF ?
>>
>>69441718
Lmfao
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (63KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
63KB, 319x319px
The only acceptable answer.
>>
File: Yeezus.png (349KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezus.png
349KB, 500x500px
>>69443889
This or Yeezus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.