[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this not liked here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: blood.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Is this not liked here?
>>
Best melodeath album ever
Killer riffs
>>
maybe ask /metal/

Personally I used to listen to this in highschool. I don't know if it still holds up.
>>
>>69439649
/meal/ seems to like it a lot
>>
It's literally their worst album

Nobody over 15 likes it really
>>
>>69439699
>It's literally their worst album
lmao no
>>
>>69439699
damn, and here i am listening to it at 19 :'(

you guys are so advanced and ahead of me
>>
I've heard it's hated by most people apparently but everyone I know loves either half or all of it. And that's coming from a group of people that have a huge disdain for melodeath.
>>
>>69439649
one of the best metal albums of all time
>>
>>69439649
It was the beggining of the end. Proof? Swan Song was next and they disbanded
>>
>>69441252
was Swan Song good?
>>
>>69441287
Yeah it was alright actually. I didn't enjoy heartwork, and it was such a big deal when I got it for Christmas (I was only young) and was always a disapointment. It wasn't the same as reek, symphonies or necroticism
I thought swan song was rougher around the edges and that's something I liked. It sounded more spontaneous.
>>
File: 146.jpg (42KB, 750x667px) Image search: [Google]
146.jpg
42KB, 750x667px
>>69439665
>Best melodeath album ever
Top pleb
>>
>>69441752
That is not melodeath DMUfag
>>
>>69441752
Gothic would have been a good choice. You could have had Anathema, maybe early Tiamat. Go through the Peaceville back catalogue
>>
>>69441798
Those are death doom not melodeath
>>
File: The Gallery.jpg (434KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Gallery.jpg
434KB, 1000x1000px
>>69439665
"no"
>>
>>69441790
>At the Gates
>Not Melodeath

you literally can't even recognize one of the founders of the genre. You probably only like In Memes -core melodeath.
>>
>>69441818
Melodeath has obviously escaped me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.