[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exactly 1 week from now I'm going to see Swans live. Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3361.jpg (256KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3361.jpg
256KB, 1600x1200px
Exactly 1 week from now I'm going to see Swans live.

Anything I should know aside from earplugs and not to piss Gira off?
>>
File: 20161203_224032.png (418KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_224032.png
418KB, 594x594px
What a waste of time
>>
dont bring earplugs

just stand where you're comfortable
>>
Step on gira's fingers
>>
Don't mosh he doesn't like that. If you buy enough records from the merch table he might come up to you and chat with you a bit during the openers, it happened to me.
>>
>>69438385
Shit, didn't know about the moshing thing. I'm not really a fan of it but always good to know what the guy's boundaries are.

Shit, that'd be fucking awesome. I'm definitely gonna get some shit there but talking to Gira in person would be amazing.
>>
>>69438417
Yeah crowd was getting pretty into it when he stopped performing and told them to stop "because that shits been stupid since 1983". Overall he's a really cool and friendly guy. He signed all the records I bought and I bought him a coke.
>>
>>69438432
He sounds a lot less volatile than some people make him out to be, looks like I just need to make sure not to do any stupid shit he doesn't like and I'll make it out without being beaten up.

Thanks for the tips man, really appreciate it.
>>
>>69438306
they all look like rapists taking a final photo from the woods before killing themselves
>>
>>69438515
I saw them live a couple of weeks ago, the crowd was pretty into it and it was overall way less stressful than I thought it would be. I mean, it's still loud as fuck but as long as you have earplugs it's a pretty comfy ride.
>>
last time I went Gira just dropped his pants and recited an hour long poem about rape while the rest of the members played pokemon go! around the stage you never know what to expect from these guys are crazy mane
>>
1. Don't stage-dive, stage-rush or stage-anything.
2. Don't make any loud noises or sudden movements.
3. Don't request 'Flex You're Muscles', 'Be Strong Be Hard' or 'Freebird'.
4. Don't run with scissors. You'll cut yourself, silly.
5. Don't get between Gira and the rest of the band, his protective instincts will kick in and you'll be mauled.
6. Don't wear a Devo jumpsuit and pogo dance. It's just not worth it.
7. Don't recite 'Larkin Grimm' three times in front of a mirror at midnight.
8. Don't.
>>
the last time I went Gira broke a guy's neck because he sneezed during the performance
>>
>>69440482
Good kek
>>
what a bunch of faggets. wouldnt give a cent to artists that try to control their audiences this much.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.