[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fuckers HATE Mac Demarco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: macdemarco.jpg (125KB, 580x546px) Image search: [Google]
macdemarco.jpg
125KB, 580x546px
Why do you fuckers HATE Mac Demarco?
>>
HE'S A GOOFUS
>>
But I like mac demarco
>>
every song sounds the same
>>
>>69437429
I work in a thrift shop and get Demarco wannabes coming in all the time, buying fishing jackets and home depot hats.
>>
I don't. I just think he peaked around 2010/2011 and has fallen into a formula ever since. 2 was the last album he recorded that was remarkable.
>>
Noone really hates mac himself his songs sound nice but are a bit formulaic. Everyone hates his faggot fans though
>>
for the lulz

his life too nice
>>
Because I don't like to be trolled all the time
>>
Passing out pieces is my shit.
>>
the only thing i dislike about it are boys trying to dress up like him.
>>
I feel like the first Mac album you hear you're gonna love, and then every other album is just the same thing all over again so you won't dig it.
>>
>>69437429
cool hip hillbilly
>>
>>69437505
Yo dumbass. How would culture change that was changed previously by the same principle of someone wanting to be someone. Just because some people found something they fit in and it's their culture doesn't make it bad and for you to think differently contradicts your own fashion because you like stuff from who you look up too be it subconsciously or not. It's a proven fact that the human brain picks up and copies what it sees
>>
>>69438114
Ye I saw him live at a small venue,
Was a fun show but his fans are the biggest XD HAHAHAA WEEED type of people that I've ever had the misfortune to witness
>>
>>69437429
I've never heard any of his albums but his face looks so fucking punchable and his album covers have him on it.

Also he attracts the Tumblr audience.
>>
>>69438965
Hey dumbass rich kids dressing like they're poor. Fucks over poor people
Kys
>>
>>69439339
Even he hates his fans. I can't find the video, but he once said that Tyler the creator exposed him to his fanbase. And that his new crowds have more "interesting people". You could tell the disdain he had for his new Tyler fans
>>
File: 1479658827050.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1479658827050.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>69439364
Bitch nigga listen to me. How does that in one way affect poor people that just makes them more accepting and okay. So what too? Why do fag rap kids dress like who they listen to and nobody cares, why do metal heads dress like metal heads nobody care? You're just a conformist bitch nigga stuck in his own time thinking it's the only and best thing going.
>>
>>69439474
Because rich Fags buying out the thrift store gives Zero opportunities for people to buy clothes for themselves
You are a Dumbass
>>
>>69438965
didn't they teach you how to use commas?
>>
File: 21_28_15_1455476473652.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
21_28_15_1455476473652.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>69439509
god you could have come up with a decent response but you just showed how retarded you are
>>
If he ever decides to do a psychedelic pop record with songs like "Annie" it would be fucking GOAT!
>>
>>69438965
youre a retarded fucking idiot, holy SHIT
>>
>>69438114
>No one hates Mac himself
hahahahah yeah fucking right, he fucking filmed his friend jacking off at a high school funny LE GOOFY GUYS!!!
>>
I just hate life In general
>>
Mac's cool to get into, but after around a year all of the songs get kind of grating.

He's a great guitarist and performer. While I wouldn't call him a strong songwriter, he's definitely got an excellent ear for hooks and melody.
>>
meme deltaco is alright
>>
>>69443205
What??
>>
>>69443893
high school party* by bad, but still fuck that guy. His last album was boring as hell
>>
File: 1480729515584.jpg (11KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
1480729515584.jpg
11KB, 236x325px
>>69437429
i dont
i saw him live few months back and he memed the bane scene for me
was a pretty nice guy too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.