[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this album good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is this album good?
>>
I want to cum inside an anime
>>
>>69436958
i don't know but the creator of this is going to make a new live action animated hybrid show with babymetal soon produced by WB including one of the top guys on batman tas from the 90s

That's right, buckle up.
>>
Why do people always say "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2004" when it's actually "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2007?"
>>
>>69437011

Damn, that's actually amazing. I might watch it now
>>
Ami>>>>>>>Fight Dyke Yumi
>>
>>69436958
Yes
>>
File: Koba - The man, myth, legend.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Koba - The man, myth, legend.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>69437121
Their lore is actually really cool. They have a whole storyline and everything and videos extending it during their major concerts.

Su-metal was crucified to end one of their tours a couple years ago.
https://youtu.be/P4_819ryJ1o

The creator and guy in charge of Babymetal is also gonna be a producer on the show so it's gonna be faithful. I'm sure he wouldn't have accepted the deal otherwise.
>>
>>69436958
I'd fuck Yumi desu.
>>
>>69439002
That's actually amazing. Can't wait
>>
>>69439002
The main babymetal girl is actually really sexy desu...
>>
I only know Puffy through their OP for Bunny Drop.

https://my.mixtape.moe/lkqtgz.webm
>>
File: the fam.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
the fam.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
>>69439071
>>
>>69439002
Lore?
>>
>>69439324
Yea. The tl;dr is that they were sent by the Fox God to save metal, disguised as idols to tear down the idol boom in Japan. Their message is and always has been very anti-idol actually. The Fox God is mysterious and no one knows who or what it is of course. The group formed in 2010 btw, they just had their 6th anniversary.

Here's an example of the videos played at their concerts that further their lore, it's a compilation from what I consider their best concert. They are called Kamishibai
https://youtu.be/q3S0EQRz6sE
Very cool stuff. They also reference a lot of pop culture icons like Star Wars, Batman, and metal legends as well. They made one too when they performed with Rob Halford of Judas Priest.

It also has lore for how the songs came to be and a lot of other stuff like Black Babymetal, the songs where only the two youngest sing without Su-metal, described as when they get possessed and go to the dark side and then in the next song Su-metal has a solo song and saves them. There's a lot of stuff. There is like a whole analect the creator made for it too with more lore.

The show should flesh it out and add to it.
>>
File: moa fox.jpg (23KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
moa fox.jpg
23KB, 378x378px
>>69439437
Oh I should also add, that foxes have a special meaning in Japan, and the girls are considered foxes. They have a song called Megitsune which means "female fox". It's a women empowerment song.

In Japanese mythology foxes have been known to shape shift into humans and trick people. It's where the phrase "moshi moshi" came from, because supposedly foxes can't say it so it's a way to know you are talking to a real person.

levels to this shit bruh
>>
>>69439523
Damn my dude
>>
Probably better than the cartoon.
The 5678s they AINT!
>>
puffy breasts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.