[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Implying this isn't true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: classic vs modern.jpg (377KB, 1308x917px) Image search: [Google]
classic vs modern.jpg
377KB, 1308x917px
>>
File: Mussorgsky_Repin.jpg (3MB, 1895x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Mussorgsky_Repin.jpg
3MB, 1895x2447px
HeY bUUdy I'm going to get *burp* so fucking wASTEd after tHIs concert *chockes up liver*

WANna comE with?
>>
>>69435500
This picture is confusing. What exactly is it meant to represent ?
>>
>>69435566
>t. IQ 45 tripfag
>>
File: dubs.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>69435500
>>69435544
>>69435566
>>69435588
not bad
>>
>>69435566
the difference between people who listen to shit music (such as rock/heavy metal) and the Elite who listen to classical music.
>>
>>69435588
Great post. Would you care to try again ?
>>
>>69435566
Wow.

Oh in case you're serious, it's a strawman.
>>
File: rock ''artist''.jpg (60KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
rock ''artist''.jpg
60KB, 468x700px
>>69435628
>strawman
>>
File: classical composer.jpg (86KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
classical composer.jpg
86KB, 600x812px
>>
>>69435616
There's much worse music than rock and heavy metal, so I'm unsure why they are being targeted.

>>69435628
Brilliant observation, Watson. I'm asking _what group_ is being straw manned, why they are being identified as "modern," and why they are being compared to "Classic."

You'd think a competent troll would be able to make a more comprehensible bait.
>>
>>69435677
>, why they are being identified as "modern," and why they are being compared to "Classic."

Perhaps because classical music is classic and heavy metal, rock, etc is modern?

xD
>>
>>69435566
filtered
>>
>>69435686
What if I listen to Modern Classical?
>>
>>69435686
That makes even less sense.

>>69435688
Sure you did. See you tomorrow.
>>
Friendo is that really you? Pablo Sanchez?
>>
>>69435677
Are you seriously saying you cannot figure this out?

the poster is stating that people on the left who enjoy classical, i.e Bach, Chopin, Ravel etc. are superior morally and intellectually to people on the right who consume modern music, as in produced in relatively modern times, i.e metal and rock music.

He uses a picture of greasy drunken metalheads to show contrast to the well kept, well mannered folks on the left side, allowing the viewer to draw the conclusion that classical>modern by reason of the fanbases character.

I wasted three minutes writing this. Never post here again.
>>
>>69435769
>the poster is stating that people on the left who enjoy classical, i.e Bach, Chopin, Ravel etc. are superior morally and intellectually to people on the right who consume modern music, as in produced in relatively modern times, i.e metal and rock music.

This
>>
>>69435769
Have a free gift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RT2nHD6CQ
>>
>>69435755
The one and only.

>>69435769
>why they are being identified as "modern,"
i.e. why are metal fans being used to represent contemporary music fans when metal has long fallen out of mainstream favor and there are far more relevant and degenerate scenes to critique such as "hip hop" and "EDM ?"
>>
>>69436217
Nice, I thought you had grown out of these shenanigans and were living a real life
>>
>>69436716
I was for a while, don't worry. I wouldn't even consider this shenanigans with how low effort my posting currently is.
>>
>>69435500
Is that Quentin on the left?
>>
>>69435500
>implying modern isn't the one that has brought more overall innovation into the world, made everyone richer with a higher quality of life, is more productive overall, with far less of a margin of being some pretentious lying prick
Yeah...that pic ain't even close. Hell, classical music itself was always only enjoyed by the hoighty toighty nobles who could only enjoy it cuz of muh technicality. Popular music is far superior to that trash. Popular music genres like jazz, ambient, and other electronic subgenres have made classical obsolete by having the same level of depth but having it actually mean something rather than just surface level technicality (ex. in the case of jazz it uses technique to portray a wide variety of emotions rather than just having variety for the sake of variety so a bunch of ADHD nobles can feel good about their lazy asses.)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.