[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I get lynched for being white at a Kendrick Lamar concert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: TPAB.jpg (72KB, 469x468px) Image search: [Google]
TPAB.jpg
72KB, 469x468px
>>
No because most of the people there will be white.
>>
>>69424467
Only white people listen to him
>>
only if you're alone
>>
yeah i'll find you at lynch you for giving him money because kendrick is a bad rapper and the meme needs to stop now
>>
blacks would get lynched at a kendrick lamar concert
>>
holy shit so the past couple years of my life i quit going on /mu/ and have been into music the way a normal person is into music, you know? one of the great concerts i've been too was a festival featuring kendrick lamar as a headliner, i thoroughly enjoyed the set with the rest of the crowd and not once did a thought of racial or identity politics come to mind. so fast forward today when im bored and decide to check all the 4chan boards i used to browse and see this fucking thread and all of a sudden memories of basing music on whether it's fucking "for cucks" or not with all this other alt right 4chan bullshit rushed back and now im having a terrible day. thanks a lot OP.
>>
>>69424612
Honestly the only time I really ever only hear about identity politics lately is when people complain about it on 4chan. The rest of the world has managed to cope & move on with it without losing their values or identifty. Mostly how butthurt you get by PCism has to do with confidence & self esteem. I don't think many of the people who post here are able to cope with it due to a lack of confidence.
>>
>>69424612
>>69424943
no goodposting allowed itt
>>
File: bronwhat.png (16KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bronwhat.png
16KB, 100x100px
>>69424498
That was.....just an extremely stupid and flat out wrong thing to say.
>>
I saw him in London at a concert with load of different artists. Most people were white. Kind of sucked cause some people weren't even there to see him so ragged on him or people who were enjoying it. Only like 1 or 2 but yeah fuck those people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.