[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys realise how embarrassing this board is? Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1442017601968.jpg (65KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1442017601968.jpg
65KB, 500x688px
Do you guys realise how embarrassing this board is? Everyone here acts elitist as fuck, but on the whole everyone's taste is on par with Reddit and the level of musical knowledge on here is ridiculously poor. Compare with an actual intellectual board such as /lit/, for example, and it's barely recognisable as the same website.

/mu/ has been on a steady decline since 2010.
>>
Nah, I don't by give two shits what people say about the music I like.

This post is the most elitist thing I've read all day desu
>>
>>69422582
all true
>>
>he doesn't listen to avante-garde nu-harsh noise
>>
File: IMG_5167.jpg (80KB, 449x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5167.jpg
80KB, 449x561px
>>69422582
>caring enough about other people to make this post
>>
File: tumblr_lhztpeyJcL1qdtk9ro1_500.png (233KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhztpeyJcL1qdtk9ro1_500.png
233KB, 500x375px
>>
>>69422582
>he hasn't experience 'real' music
*chuckles audibly*
here, kid.
I'll start you off with something that expanded my horizons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLzEgrHKxNM
>>
>>69422582
Elitism is acceptable when I know more about the music arts than you.
>>
test
>>
>>69422711
>reading comprehension
>>
>>69422582
Just listen to the damn music and stop talking.

>Writing About Music is Like Dancing About Architecture
>>
>>69422743
I comprehended what you wrote just fine. No need to be salty because you don't understand good music.
>>
>>69422582
>lit intellectual
Just look in the catalog: >>>/lit/catalog

These are *sudointellectuals* posting memes.
>>
>>69422806
Clearly not.
>on the whole everyone's taste is on par with Reddit and the level of musical knowledge on here is ridiculously poor
>>
>>69422860
>implying
>>
>>69422860
What's your point? You don't know much about music, but you think you do. How would you know the level of people's musical knowledge when your level of knowledge is so meager?
>>
>>69422908
Look at the catalog. It's full of overhyped pleb trash. Swans, Kanye, Death Grips etc. dominate the board while classical is limited to one thread at a time. No one here is actually musically educated – "criticism" on here usually amounts to attacks on the fanbase or abuse of vague buzzwords such as "overproduced" or "generic". You'd think for a board specifically designated as a place for music discussion people on here would actually have some kind of genuine interest in the artform rather than blind worship of the hype-cycle.
>>
>>69422582
>an actual intellectual board such as /lit/,
Was with you until this
>>
>>69422582
>actual intellectual board such as /lit/

/lit/ is just a more elitist and retarded than /mu/. They just echo what they read in their patrician-approved books and don't have an original thought in their heads.
>>
File: IMG_6272.jpg (1MB, 2368x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6272.jpg
1MB, 2368x3264px
this thread will be forgotten by everybody by tomorrow and absolutely nothing about this board will change
>>
>>69423130
>>69423156
>>69422582
Guys

Everyone on 4chan is stupid.
>>
>>69423026
holy fuck guy, and thus a new copypasta was born
>>
>>69423026
Not everyone is like you though, condecending and arrogant. So we can be thankful for that
>>
>>69422582
>Compare with an actual intellectual board such as /lit/
the board that contains a large population of people who think Infinite Jest is a masterpiece and/or that there is a god
>>
>>69423026
This is one big pile of shit. Implying that anything but classical isn't considered an art form is simply incorrect, and labelling artists and fans is in itself the most condecending think that you could do, do us a favour and change your attitute and start a thread about your musical interest or just fuck off
>>
>>69423211
Humans in general, actually
>>
>>69423179
bingo
>>
Literally no one acts elitist everyone's only waifu fagging
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.