[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1478477489913.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478477489913.png
19KB, 499x499px
What do you guys think of music?
>>
Music
>>
i dont like it
>>
nothing of worth has been made past 1190
>>
>>69421887
If it's not by Paul McCartney & Wings, I don't want to hear it.
>>
>>69421887
Music has really helped me open up and discover myself when I was very young and severely mentally ill!
Music has been really good for me. I reccomend music to everyone!
>>
NOW, IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>>
>>69421887
Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.
>>
>>69421923
Are you on the wrong thread?
>>
gay
>>
http://www.theonion.com/article/pitchfork-gives-music-68-2278

it's ok
>>
>>69421887
Can someone please explain what makes these childish ass threads so fucking hilarious?
>>
I dont know I've never listened to it
>>
>>69422128
your childish and immature sense of humor
>>
File: IMG_2057.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>69422147
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>69421887
I love this meme and really really like this frog
>>
File: 1480469993780.jpg (220KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1480469993780.jpg
220KB, 962x641px
>music
>>
>>69422119
Agree'd the greatest form of creative expression is literature
>>
Music > visual art > literature >>> film >>>>>> vidya

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>69421952
are you?
>>
File: 1480689724132.jpg (56KB, 339x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480689724132.jpg
56KB, 339x420px
it's ok
>>
File: Movies_make_me_want_to_be_dead.png (654KB, 797x480px) Image search: [Google]
Movies_make_me_want_to_be_dead.png
654KB, 797x480px
>>
>>69421923
>Believing in the outdated and trivalized American Dream
You stupid fuck, everyone has a carbon footprint.
There are tons of children being forced to live in abuse-laden foster homes or orphanages, but in your warped hedonism, you believe reproduction is stiil apt? As if the world isn't ending already in a sense? Funny how they to tell us to stop animals from reproducing because of excessive stray death and such. Well the same thing is happening with humans. And don't even start with me on marriage. You're an idiot if you marry unless you're an immigrant.
>>
>>69422705
Film is higher than literature because it does everything literature does but expands the possibilities
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.