[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So should I believe the hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Many websites I actually trust have been naming this AOTY. Is it even close to being that good (esp. when albums like Blackstar came out this year)
>>
>>69421794
If you like contemporary pop and R&B then yeah, probably. Beyoncé has a fantastic voice and the production is good
>>
its so fucking middle of the road, jesus
even for r&b
>>
fuck no
>>
>>69421794
it's the first beyonce I've seriously listened to and I really like it. Some songs/interludes are misses tho (sicx inch and forward)
>>
File: 1376696616796.jpg (55KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1376696616796.jpg
55KB, 483x604px
>>69421849
>production is """"""""good""""""""
>every song filtered through 40 different producers and mix engineers
>>
anyone got a mega link for it???
>>
>>69421794
I liked the album after my first listen. On my second listen I liked it less. On my third listen I thought it was really really not that good. It's just not that good. It's barely even talked about, I'm seriously wondering why people are calling it Aoty. The only outstanding song is all night (if that even is the name of the song, I'm not sure).
Blonde is the real album of the year.
>>
>>69421794
It will go down as such off the back of the race card.
>>
>>69421794
Its not good at all, is just giving blacks and women a reason to stop complaining about racism and sexism in the music industry
>>
It's literal garbage

Starts off decently with the first track but shits the bed massively after that

There really aren't even any of the racial themes that people are projecting onto it, either, except for maybe Freedom
>>
File: Solange - A Seat At The Table.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
Solange - A Seat At The Table.png
25KB, 656x620px
Her sister is better
>>
>>69423094
This. It's politically correct.
>>
why don't you just listen and decide for yourself instead of going by the retarded opinions of the autistics on this board who didn't even listen to it themselves?
>>
>>69421794
I enjoyed it much more than Blackstar
>>
>>69423622
holy shit kanye you've only been home 3 days can't you stay off 4chan
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.