[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W:/2016ALBUM/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Deadmau5_-_2016ALBUM.png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deadmau5_-_2016ALBUM.png
18KB, 300x300px
I thought it was nice, but like everything by deadmau5 it was still mediocre. What did you think /mu/?
>>
I seriously wonder how he of all people became so popular.
>>
>>69421104
deadmau5 is the music equivalent to deadpool
>>
>>69421104
Aside from Vocalcity, Random Album Title is the greatest club album of all time, actually. You should try listening to it.

>>69421128
He was an innovator in progressive house, with a sound that everyone tried to emulate but couldn't. Then he sold out in 2009.
>>
>>69421226
He literally only made like 2 good songs. He doesn't even listen to house music I don't think, he's basically a brand no different than Mcdonald the Clown for Virgin records, and runs a label called "Mou5trap" or whatever, that probably exploits its artist in the same fashion as Skrillex's OWSLA .

House music was originally a caring, loving music. He's proven by his actions he doesn't care about the state of music as a whole, the state of society, or even his peers. He's not particularly innovative, and there's not much progressive about his house. I don't think you have to be a genius to see that.
>>
>>69421351
How does OWSLA exploit its artists?
I know some of the smaller names don't make a whole lot of money, but not everyone can expect to be making bank producing/DJing obscure edm.
>>
>>69421104
literally derivative of all of his other albums. with that said, it's still good background noise.
>>
>>69421226
I recommend you listen to Andy Stott's Faith In Strangers if you're into deep bass in house

vocalcity, my brown-hued companion
>>
shit´s really mediocre like the only good thing hes done lately is Saved and the EP´s mostly just weird noises and nothing catchy like how 4x4=12 is.

Its like a giant clunk of video game special effects instead of dance music. adding a drum loop to everything doesnt really change that.
>>
>>69422042
I've listened to a lot of Stott's earlier work. I'll definitely check it out sometime soon.
>>
snowcone is cool. it was named by a random person in his twitch chat while he was making it live on stream lol.
>>
>>69421104
It's a pretty shit album and that comes from his big fan.

He's burned out. Sadly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.