[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post songs where men apologise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Post songs where men apologise
>>
what was that song on eminems latest shit platter he served up? the one where he apologizes to his mom and screams I LOVE YOU DEBBIE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDIF9zSsc8
>>
>>69418021
Stan
>>
The Residents - Sorry
>>
akon - sorry, blame on me
>>
>>69418022
also Sorry Somehow. what a bunch of cucks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzkw03GRAFI
>>
Usher - Confessions. Specifically the one that was played on the boondocks.
>>
Men are incapable of sincerely apologizing
>>
>>69420538
Women are incapable of apologizing at all, so it's kind of fair.
>>
>>69420595
That is not true
>>
>>69420538
Women are incapable of sincerity.
>>
>>69420663
Not true. Maybe they're incapable of sincerely talking to you because you're ugly and annoying and they don't want to make you sad by saying "please don't talk to me I kinda hate you" but in general women are very capable of sincerity.
>>
>>69420538
Hmmm maybe but I think it's possible
>>
>>69420538
See >>69420595
>>
Tame Impala - Cos I'm a Man, Woman
>>
>>69420538
Nobody is capable of sincerely apologizing. It's always motivated by some form of self-interest.
I'm not saying it negatively, it's just the reality we live in.
>>
>>69421099
it's severely that depressing people feel this way
>>
>>69421220
Have you ever apologized to anybody in a situation where one of the two wasn't a motive:
1. to ease tensions so that you will have a better time with this person
2. to relieve guilt so that you can feel better about yourself
I'm not saying apologies are all fake. They can come from the heart. Self-interest exists in literally every action that you take though.
>>
>>69421269
not the person you're talking to but i thought the idea was that people act out of the interest of their genes, rather than themselves
>>
>>69421269
>to ease tensions so that you will have a better time with this person
this is about caring about the person and wishing to make them happy

guilt is about empathy for someone. there's no way it can be a selfish thing
do you feel guilt yourself?
>>
>>69421453
>this is about caring about the person and wishing to make them happy
And yourself, unless apologizing actually makes you feel worse somehow.
guilt is about empathy for someone. there's no way it can be a selfish thing
do you feel guilt yourself?
Of course I feel guilt, of course it's out of empathy, and yet when I apologize part of the reason is to relieve some my own guilt in the matter.
>>
>>69421482
guilt is in relation to what the other person feels about you, this is what makes you feel better. apologizing can make the other person feel worse but if you were selfless you could have considered that

why do emotional contradictions interest you so much?
>>
>>69421691
>apologizing can make the other person feel worse but if you were selfless you could have considered that
I do consider it when it is appropriate. I'm not saying an apology is an entirely selfish act. Do However, everything has some level of self-interest. If you knew your apology might make the other person feel worse, it would make you feel worse too for your actions, so there's an element of self-protection in withholding your apology. It's not the sole reason for it, but it's there.

>why do emotional contradictions interest you so much?
They don't interest me that much, but this is my opinion and I said it in reply to this faggot >>69420538
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ
>>
>>69421775
your desire to contradict empathy is out of self-interest. unless you somehow feel self-interest for someone else or something

you're devaluing how people care out of projection of something. if you need someone then it's about the individual and not something you could get from just anyone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw
>>
>>69421975
I'm not devaluing anything, I don't know why you keep saying that shit.
>>
>>69421996
is it hard to care for someone as much as they do you?
>>
yesterday i went outside

with my momma's missin jar
>>
>>69422053
No. I care about people a ton. I sacrificed so much for my emotionally troubled girlfriend, time I could've spent doing anything else, even finding a new girl.
I simply recognize that everything I do has some level of self-interest in it. To use my girlfriend as an example, if she became completely unpleasant to be around with and a total bitch, I would have nothing to gain from trying to help her since it just makes me miserable with zero payoff, and so I wouldn't have helped her.
>>
>>69421991
I'M SORRY MS JACKSON
OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOGOHOOHOHIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHHOHOHOHOGOGOGOGOGHGOGOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO
>>
Something to put this sad excuse of a thread back on its fucking tracks.
Cave - Thirsty Dog, drunken apologies are the only sinecere, pretty useless usually though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsbHYjQ-fxg
>>
>>69422095
you spent a lot of time in pain because of her. i'm not seeing how this is selfish
>>
>>69422202
this thread is shitpost trolling now
>>
>>69422228
I spent a lot of time in pain because of her knowing that if I manage to get her to feel better, firstly I will be happy simply because she feels better, but secondly I will be happy because I will feel better too, now that I'm with her when she's feeling good.
I know that "selfish" and "self-interest" are essentially the same thing but "selfish" has a very negative connotation that doesn't have to do with what I'm talking about.
>>
to be fair any social behaviour can be said to be in self interest because we all benefit from society
>>
>>69422266
I know, pissing against the wind is just my fetish.
>>
>>69422269
>I know that "selfish" and "self-interest" are essentially the same thing but "selfish" has a very negative connotation that doesn't have to do with what I'm talking about.

no it's just a contradiction you've made. you're applying self-interest as selfishness and are now telling me it's not related at all
>>
>>69422340
you're not born out of self-interest. it's your parents self-interest unless you were an accident
>>
>>69422397
i mean, it's a more of a mutual self-interest when they conceive you but having you is an opinion, you could be wrong
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.