[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo for real bruh, J.Cole is the realist rapper out there. Yah mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0690.png (912KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.png
912KB, 1200x675px
Yo for real bruh, J.Cole is the realist rapper out there. Yah mean?
>>
if by "real" you mean mundane and unnotable sure senpai
>>
he's 30 and still raps about the time when he lost his virginity
>>
"yo finna have a certain level of intelligence to get J cole"
>>
>>69417399
That's not even how you use finna
>>
>>69417399
lmao how long has it been since you spoke to another human being face to face
>>
dude is it true, that he went PLATINUM!!!!(!) With NO features?????
>>
>>69417492
exactly, it was meant to be an ironic commentary on the intelligence of J Cole fans but nvm
>>
>>69417399
you need a certain level of intelligent's to really vibe to his music
>>
>>69417568
DUDE. sometimes you just gotta chill with a blunt and vibe to some cole
>>
>>69417508
pardon? i'm english
>>
File: CmUODsWUsAEqbss.jpg (204KB, 977x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CmUODsWUsAEqbss.jpg
204KB, 977x1024px
J. Cole is the GOAT, my

>looks around for any black people

nigga.
I can say that, bro, freedom of speech.
>>
He's gone double platinum since then.
>>
DUDE SCAT FETISH LMAO
>>
>>69420480
fucking kek
>>
>>69420480
>that sock tan line
wew
>>
>>69420480
kek
>>
Best rappers in the game
>J Cole
>Logic
>Tech N9NE
>G Eazy
>Hoodie Allen
Dont @ me
>>
>>69420480
i live in fayetteville where he's from and black people really do not fuck with him. drake and kendrick is way more popular here
>>
>>69417156
Just like most people. Not just fans of his (who relate because their lives are mundane), but everyone. You're not fucking special for disliking his shit.
>>
Is it true that only black people listen to J. Cole?
>>
>>69422778
I went to a J.Cole concert in 2010, tons of black people, then to one in 2015, mostly whites and asians
>>
It's crazy how he literally has not improved at all in 8 years
>>
File: IMG_ngjntn.jpg (169KB, 1487x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_ngjntn.jpg
169KB, 1487x450px
Truly the goat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.