[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1200x1200px
What went wrong ?
>>
nuthin senpai
>>
>>69417104
Nothing really. Although I actually wish the entire album sounded like My Machine.
>>
deviated from his style and i didn't like it.
>>
>>69417104
everything. this album is an epic fail
>>
>>69417104
A few things maybe, but it's still his best work by a long shot. Plebs will disagree.

If progressive vaporwave becomes a thing (as unlikely as that is), this will be the first album.
>>
>>69417755
>EOUGH
>AUGH
>IH
>HUH
>RIGH
>HERE
>RIGH
>NAH
>>
>>69417104
SHHHHOTSSS
SHO-SHO-SHOTSSS
>>
>>69417989
Seriously, I love that track. It sounds like old school EBM with modern production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfFYzv-CSmM
>>
>>69417104
it was aight. Not worth the long wait unfortunately.
>>
>>69417104

It was released 2 years late so it could never live up to the hype
>>
it's still nice to listen to, but you can really tell he's found his formula, and he sticks to it and re uses the same shit over and over.
>>
link?
>>
>>69417755
My Machine is the worst track on the album.
>>
>>69420569
>My opinion is fact
>>
File: 1480544309514.jpg (38KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480544309514.jpg
38KB, 447x444px
>>69420569
>ok
>>
>>69417104
nothing, it's one of the best albums of the year
>>
>>69417104
I really liked the chilled out vibes of Blank Banshee 0
Blank Banshee 1 was okay, but I didn't really enjoy it
This new album isn't really my cup of tea, I think I would like it if I listened to it more but I don't know, I just want chill, slow, post-ironic BB back
>>
>>69420569
>I have shit opinions
>>
Nothing, really.
It's a great album. It's not as good as Zero, and has a different feel altogether, but still pretty damn good.

It's just that people listened to ZERO with no expectations, so it was a pleasant surprise, but a lot of people listened to MEGA wanting more of ZERO, and got disappointed when it had a different style to it, betrayed by their own expectations. If you listen to it with a clear head, with no hype and previous expectations, it's really enjoyable.
>>
>>69421144
Absolutely this. Expectations didn't meet reality, even though the finished product is great but different. Ya boy BB "matured", guys.
>>
it's p. good. I like his production. But the abuse of compression makes it a little annoying to listen to
>>
>>69420569
The vocals on the track is what ruined it for me
>>
Megaflora*
>>
It would have been better if the songs were sprawled out instead of being too short.

Some sections really had this sick ass vibe. I understand that making them too long with repetition would have killed the mood, but a few extra bars would not have hurt AT ALL.
>>
>>69421270
I hated 'My Machine' the first couple of times I listened to it, but eventually I came to like it.
It really is a 'love it or hate it' kinda of track, so I understand why some people won't like it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.