[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a fag for liking this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: JoyceManor.jpg (149KB, 925x925px) Image search: [Google]
JoyceManor.jpg
149KB, 925x925px
Am I a fag for liking this?
>>
Kinda

I dropped them when this came out. The single they released was great but the rest of the album was bullshit. I wanted my fast, minute long pop punk songs and instead got boring mid-tempo, mid-length "indie" punk.

Chumped is still their best song.
>>
>>69403647
I think you're thinking of Cody
>>
>>69403719
I didn't even bother with cody.
>>
yes

*dunks your head into a toilet*
>>
Ok but we all need an album we can put on when someone else is in the car so they don't think we're psychopathic snobs
>>
you're a fag for several reasons
>>
You are for asking
>>
>>69403579
Nah, it's like twenty minutes of fun pop punk with a lot of energy. They're cool live too.
>>
>>69404549
They aren't that fun live when you can't mosh or stage dive at a fucking punk show
>>
>>69404578
I was at the last show of the crying/hotelier tour in okc and there were stage divers at the end. all the bands came out and played constant headache and there was definitely moshing
>>
>>69404578
idk what kind of show you were at where there was no moshing but there definitely was at the one I was at
>>
>>69404814
>>69404695
lead singer has a history of being a little bitch about it
>>
>>69405850
Everyone ignored his bitch fit, he doesn't even bother trying to stop stage diving or moshing since then
>>
>>69403579
Grew out of them after the S/T tbqh.
>>
>>69403579
I liked Joyce Manor, but this album is really no good. Nothing that made them interesting previously appears on here.
>>
>>69404578
saw them with modern baseball and thin lips at the beginning of june in san diego there was tons of moshing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.