[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I recognise none of the music you guys listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1415110660115.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1415110660115.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
Why do I recognise none of the music you guys listen to?
>>
>>69390622
Because you're new.
>>
>>69390622
Why, I also listen to Seinfeld bass song once in a while
>>
>>69390622
Because you're a pleb.

It's fine though, we all start out that way.
>>
>>69390642
So to join this board do I have to give up my own taste and start listening to Kid A on endless loop?
>>
File: cover.jpg (911KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
911KB, 1200x1200px
>>69390622
im in the same boat, the only /mu/core i know is death grips.

i mostly just listen to jcore, gabber and dubstep/dnb
>>
>>69390673
Nah, you just have to open up ya ears and be willing to try new sounds.
>>
>>69390673
Why did you come here? The objective isn't to "change" your tastes but to expand them and find new stuff. There's so many other albums we can recommend to you besides Kid A.
>>
>>69390622
Because you haven't had much if any exposure to music outside of popular music and classics.

>>69390673
No, quit being so bitter because you don't get something. You can either try new things and attempt to expand your understanding or you can fuck off and leave us alone. I don't do this for image, I do this because I honestly enjoy this stuff. You should too.
>>
File: 1347131675052.jpg (28KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1347131675052.jpg
28KB, 409x409px
>>69390678
Damn that must suck. I truly feel for you.
>>
You're not autistic.
>>
File: iloveyoujesuschrist.jpg (96KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
iloveyoujesuschrist.jpg
96KB, 474x700px
You're not tainted yet. You're pure.

Leave before it's too late. Leave. Hurry before it's too late!

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUUU JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU YES I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...
>>
>>69390740
t. 16 year old
>>
File: its a giraffe.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
its a giraffe.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
>>69390740
MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>69390673
Kid A is trash anyway. Start listening to early animal collective and Trout Mask Replica as a light warm up to understand what objectively good taste is.
>>
Tell us what you like and we'll help you find stuff you'll like

>>69390830
(you)
>>
>>69390830
>trout mask

I like Cpt Beefheart but never listened to that yet ty buddy
>>
>>69390988
Enjoy listening to a literal meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
>>69391145
>>
File: image.png (49KB, 1050x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 1050x910px
because this place is shit
>>
>>69391157
mad because people told him ac/dc sucks
>>
>>69391171
mad because he knows he's been BTFO hard
>>
File: 1431483109288.jpg (87KB, 820x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431483109288.jpg
87KB, 820x960px
>>69391182
yeah dude, you sure got me
>>
>>69391155
>dude two guitars but they don't even play in sync with each other lmao
>dude abusing band members lmao
>dude he has a weird voice lmao
>dude scaruffi likes it lmao

Please just listen to Safe As Milk instead of Trout Mask Replica, thank you.
>>
>>69391225
likewise
>>
>>69390622
A lot of /mu/core is just critically acclaimed popular music from a few decades ago

Am I seriously supposed to believe that you've never heard of David Bowie or the Beach Boys?
>>
>>69391286
not really
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.