[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else love this band as much as I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: a25a1cee75b980d604c3283b996dd125.jpg (371KB, 1624x2218px) Image search: [Google]
a25a1cee75b980d604c3283b996dd125.jpg
371KB, 1624x2218px
Does anyone else love this band as much as I do?
>>
Yup, and there always will be so long as there are still kids in middle school
>>
I think its a great story about success of these kids who grew up in Lodi and wanted to make music.
>>
>>69390394
>being this much of a retard
Yes, OP they're actually one of my favorite punk bands. I don't care for Jerry Only, but I fucking love the Danzig albums, and even some of their Graves-era music. They're one of my favorites.
>>
>>69390443
>Graves

Everyone loves Saturday night. Forbidden Zone and American Psycho have grown on me.

Jerry's Cover stuff I like too.
>>
>>69390509
My favorite Graves songs are:
>Saturday Night
>Forbidden Zone
>Lost In Space
>Scream
>Helena
>Descending Angel
>Walk Among Us
>Dig Up Her Bones
>>
>>69390547
Thoughts specifically on Speak of the Devil, American Psycho, and Mars Attacks?

Gonna try on Lost in Space since im pretty stoned.
>>
File: 1475007257737.gif (320KB, 287x713px) Image search: [Google]
1475007257737.gif
320KB, 287x713px
Shiiieet nigga. Lost in space

>wasn't feeling it.

Return to dust came on after

>me
>>
>>69390509
I actually like Graves more than Danzig.

Saturday Night is objectively the best Misfits song ever written.
>>
>>69390596
>American Psycho
The hardcore/thrash sound with the "wooooah" chorus reminds me of something from Earth AD mixed with something Walk Among Us. I love it.

>Speak Of The Devil
Not quite as good as American Psycho, but not bad.

>Mars Attacks
I'm not a fan of the first verse, but that guitar riff right before, and during the chorus is pretty fucking sweet. It almost sounds like an Iron Maiden riff. The song really picks up after that first chorus. I really like it.
>>
>>69390716
>Saturday Night
>best Misfits song
It's good. It's really fucking good, but I don't think it's their best. Dig Up Her Bones is my favorite, but overall I prefer Danzig.
>>
No regerts seeing them at Riot Fest.
>>
>>69390832
I had to miss it due to work commitments, How was it?

Do you think they will reunite and tour?

Also I went to Desert Trip if anyone wants to know about that
>>
My absolute all time favorite band. Listen to them and sing along pretty much every time I'm in my car.

Like Danzig era more but still love Graves. Actually smoked out Graves before a solo show when I was like 17, really cool dude

Jerry era is a disgrace, Project 1950 was cool but I don't even consider the new stuff The Misfits
>>
>>69390716
>>69390784
Its hard to choose but I think Saturday Night is my favorite Graves era song too, such a great crooning tune
>>
>>69390394
kids don't listen to this type of music anymore

how out of touch are you?

https://twitter.com/liv_lutz/status/803476680656482305
>>
>>69390377
I liked Samhain better just because the guitars sounded more insane. Their live shows were very raw like how the Misfits should have sounded live but back then they always had to borrow equipment and it was shit
>>
I want to get into this band, where do I start?
>>
Favourite/underrated Graves era tracks:

>Resurrection
>Hate the Living/Love the Dead
>Shining

Probably the strongest tracks off the first Graves album.
>>
>>69391607
Walk Among Us, its a classic fun album
>>
no
that means you must be their greatest fan
>>
>>69391607
Walk Among Us is good, Collection I is another great starter, its a Danzig Era compilation that runs from some of their earliest stuff chronologically working its way to the harder later stuff
>>
>>69391610
Resurrection is definitely my top pick off of American Psycho, Speak of the Devil is kickass to, dem harmonies
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.