[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peter Green Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1358095653.jpg (171KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
1358095653.jpg
171KB, 624x420px
Why doesn't /mu/ like Peter Green, the best guitarist ever?
>>
>Listens to Oh Well once
>Makes this thread
>>
File: tpo.jpg (82KB, 862x183px)
tpo.jpg
82KB, 862x183px
>>69386314
better luck next time m8
>>
>>69386695

You posted a pic, deleted the post, then re-uploaded a different picture with more or less the exact same comment.

Reflect on your insecurities, friend.
>>
>>69386695
That's, uh... that's a lot of listens of Fleetwood Mac's "Then Play On."
>>
Sid Barrett type but that could also play a guitar. He was supposed to be one of the best according to old grey whistle test's beard
>>
>>69386845
kek. no because an autist would say "that's not your listens, prove it" from the track view so I just changed it to show it's actually says my plays

>>69387014
yes, it's an amazing album anon. one of the best ever

>>69387094
it's an insult to peter green to compare him to syd barrett. syd is an amateur compared to Peter, one of the most gifted musicians ever.

one of, if not the best guitarist ever, an incredible vocalist, the only white vocalist I've ever heard that authentically had the soul of black blues and to top it off an incredible songwriter as well (albatross, black magic woman, green manalishi, before the beginning etc.)
>>
>>69387414
>only white vocalist I've ever heard that authe
ctrl + x
ctrl + v
>>
>>69385365
I really love his solo album The End of the Game but his Fleetwood Mac was overrated
>>
>>69387876
>but his Fleetwood Mac was overrated

'no'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTvKaLW5bu8

doesn't get any better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.