[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which rapper has the worst Stans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: stan.jpg (20KB, 633x313px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
20KB, 633x313px
Which rapper has the worst Stans?
>>
>>69384392
Literally the most obvious answer you could think of....
>>
2Pac because people claim to like him because it's hip to do so. They can't even name one song by him that isn't the "mainstream" obvious ones. Very common among teenagers. Claim he's the best and a legend just to regurgitate what other people say... Kind of reminds me of /mu/... (^: But then they never listen to him or care. He was a great activist without a doubt and, like he said, he was the spark that will ignite a revolution so to speak. Now the ball is rolling with people like Kendrick Lamar. However, as a rapper... Meh... He has some good stuff. If you listen to his Greatest Hits album, you'll get an idea... And that's really all you need. Maybe he's good as an "angry" rapper, which he's probably one of the best. But overall? Mmmm, no... MF DOOM is way better.

>The rest is empty with no brain but the clever nerd. The best emcee with no chain ya ever heard.

Hopsin too... Awful preacher cringe rapper for white kids who use wheeled backpacks.

Eminem because he's only had three good albums. A great three album streak to start off his career and secure his status as a rapper, but after that he's just been awful and cringe. Even his fans outgrew him. It's not funny anymore. Slim Shady used to be funny, but that shits stupid now.

Odd Future is pretty fucking gay. Their fans are white skater kids.

Pick any. They're all shit.
>>
>>69385091

Not to take away from this post but did you just spend 37 minutes typing this? The last thread before your bump was that long ago.

Because you realize you're talking about hip hop right? you're literally putting in more thought than the artists themselves.
>>
ok but it's immortal technique
>>
probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>69385091
Tupac is my favourite dead rapper.
>>
Probably Hopsin
>>
I dare to say Kanye
>>
>>69386559
damn
>>
>>69386489
immortal technique is essentially the joe rogan of rappers
>>
Eminem

His music/persona is cringe worthy and already sounds incredibly dated yet he's touted as one of the all time greats. I honestly don't know why Vanilla Ice and Insane Clown Posse are looked at as a joke by most people but Eminem isn't.
>>
>>69385091
>2Pac
bye rddit
>>
Was definitely Tyler for a good while

Now, probably drake or one of the mainstream dudes who can't be criticized
>>
>>69386992

>I honestly don't know why Vanilla Ice and Insane Clown Posse are looked at as a joke by most people but Eminem isn't.

He had an amazing three album streak and he was able to stay a relevant rapper for over a decade.
>>
>>69386992
Technical skill.
>>
J cole
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.