[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music while on LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 23

File: lsd-alcohol-anonymous.jpg (20KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
lsd-alcohol-anonymous.jpg
20KB, 790x411px
I'm taking 150ug of LSD on Friday on my own (first time by myself). One of my favourite things about taking it in the past has been music but have been limited because I've always done it with friends. What are some artists/albums/songs I should listen that sound great while tripping?
>>
don't do acid
>>
>>69373339
listen to stuff you already like.
its not ideal to listen to foreign sounds on your first trip
>>
>>69373361
>(first time by myself)

also a bad idea
>>
>>69373361
I've taking it before a few times but this will be my first solo trip
>>
>>69373339
you should try listening to very complex electronic music, i remember i was very surprised when i did that, it felt like i could hear every single detail, almost as if i could concentrate on everything at once. when i listened to it the day after it was just noise.
>>
>>69373339
Listen to shoegaze or ambient music
>>
>>69373339
Posford is your man
>>
Don't be a pussy. Listen to Merzbow's full discography. Otherwise you will never know what a true trip feels like.
>>
>>69373361
This
Even if it's not your first time listening to music you already know is great. You get a new perspective on it and notice things you didn't give any attention to before. Also

D U D E
U
D
E
>>
ITT: Degenerate general
>>
>>69373339
Don't make a playlist ; the music will come to you
>>
Bonobo blew me away on acid
>>
>>69373361
yeah right

i'm old now but when I went through my psychedelics phase, I got into pink floyd. specifically bought Animals and cracked that shit through headphones in the dark tripping on acid for the first time

that was pretty much the best rock music experience I will ever have
>>
>>69373352
gtfo nerd
>>
flaming lips transmissions or clouds taste metallic

apples in stereo - velocity of sound

obv beatles and pink floyd

everything is good, i remember hearing the fucking Ying Yang Twins on the radio while tripping and that blew my mind

have fun
>>
>>69373339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuEyDGugQvk
>>
>>69373339
I listened to Tim Hecker - Virgins while tripping alone and was just drawing. It was great!

Also, Animal Collective and Darkside would be good.
>>
File: tmp_25089-24PpPBL-1952396083.png (416KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25089-24PpPBL-1952396083.png
416KB, 620x620px
>>
File: le i don't do drugs man.jpg (48KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
le i don't do drugs man.jpg
48KB, 600x605px
>>69373352
>>69373632
>>
Just experiment with what you like first then listen to anything. The music doesn't change only the perspective.

Also be careful man doing acid alone can get intense.
>>
File: luddy van b.jpg (67KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
luddy van b.jpg
67KB, 500x699px
Listen to classical music. Seriously. I'd kill to be able to drop acid right now with my buddies and listen to one of his piano sonatas or some shit. It's otherworldly. It's fucking out there.
>>
This on the come up was intense and amazing.
>>
Is it safe to do LSD by yourself the first time, or do you have to be with someone else?
From what I read chilling alone at the park listening to comfy ambient would be better than drooling on a couch while your friend plays Xbox
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MkvXqsR9ro
>>
>>69374441
Depends on your mental fortitude, your maturity, your age, your mood going into it. If it's your first time and you're apprehensive probably just tell your dad or something. If you ever find yourself having retarded thoughts you've just gotta remind yourself you're on drugs and refocus.
>>
>>69374491
Also I recommend led zeppelin - when the levee breaks
>>
>>69374377
If you're gonna do acid and listen to academic music you should go for something highly chromatic and with timbric variety, imho-
>>
>>69374441
ALWAYS have an experienced trip sitter when doing any kind of psychedelic drug for the frist time.
>>
>>69374441
dropping acid alone is ok if it's a small dose. if you're dropping a serious amount you should just drop it with a buddy.

then you can just roll around blasting music and yelling DUDE every so often.

also if at any point either of you get apprehensive just try to picture the situation (ie rolling on the floor of your friend's apartment) from a sober viewpoint and remember how silly and fun it is as an activity.

stay positive, stay joyful, have a laugh.
>>
Listen to stuff you've never tried before, or stuff that didn't "click" previously. Hearing your favorite album under the influence is great and all, but discovering new music on acid is a fantastic experience.
>>
>>69374829
this is kinda true, listening to an album for the first time on any psych is an interesting experience
>>
>>69374583
>tfw me and my two friends didn't
>tfw it was da bomb
>>
>>69373588
<3
>>
I find hip-hop is good to trip to because you can really hear the auditory hallucinations. I reckon Pinata by Gibbs and Madlib would be a good listen. I was gonna say the new Danny Brown but that might put you in a weird place. Maybe J Dilla and Jay Electronica too.
>>
>>69375090
cos of the voice modulation effects you can get
>>
Go to a black metal thread and listen to anything about the devil. Guaranteed good trip.
>>
enigma - mcmxc a.d.
loren connors - airs
manuel gottsching - e2e4

always wanted to try something by the caretaker on acid
>>
Why the fuck has no one mentioned Shpongle yet?
>>
>>69375137
cause no one here attends Burning Man
>>
>>69374441
My first time I took it with a friend and that's exactly how the trip went. I took 250 and my friend just sat there playing xbox while I watched, it was shit.
>>
I've been doing acid a lot recently. 4 times this month, definitely don't do that but I feel like I could weigh in on this, don't listen to things you've heard already. While they're nice, you're not going to experience it for the first time ever again and that feels like a waste of time to me. I recommend you look up ash ra temple and anything gottsching did, e2e4 is a great album. Someone said merzbow further up in the thread but I think he was joking, I am not. Throw on merzbuddha, it's got rhythm and it's not the harshest noise but it's still got that texture you get from noise. Try free jazz, it'll blow your fucking mind if you've never heard it before. Most importantly, have fun, lsd is a great drug and you should feel honored to be using it.
>>
File: 47037_music-tori-amos.gif (1MB, 245x275px) Image search: [Google]
47037_music-tori-amos.gif
1MB, 245x275px
Last trip I ended up watching a bunch of Tori Amos concerts

I became obsessed with her, but on the next day it didn't sound that great

She's still sexy af
>>
>>69375243
Wh-what?
>>
>>69374347
Oh, you sure showed us now.
>>
>>69375137
nothing lasts is their best album
>>
>>69375633
Lawl, it's the one I like least desu.
>>
hijacking thread, can I do lsd if I get panic attacks with weed?
>>
>>69373352
confirmed pleb here
>>
I recommend the band "Infected Mushroom", particularly "Where Do I Belong" and their new Album "Converting Vegetarians II". If you want something uplifting try "La La La" from the band "Hoops". Dis shit is gud
>>
>>69375966
no, bad idea
>>
>>69373361
this this this this, applies with any drug. Just listen to what feels right don't try and be "Oh lma odude so trippy lets listen to this trippy shit bvro ahah"
>>
>>69375966
How long do they last? Id say go for it but use it with someone sober who is experienced with psychedelics. I got one on my first trip, it was a 250 microgram trip, and realized that what caused it was the set and setting.
>>
>>69375966
Lol no. You'll just worry about getting a panic attack, which will automatically result in a panic attack and/or bad trip.

Even if you would've been fine otherwise, the uncertainty will turn into fear.
>>
>>69374377
Beethoven's symphonies desu
>>
>>69374441
Only do it alone, don't let others influence or ruin your trip
>>
>>69374441
If you're alone its easier to experience spooky /x/ tier LMAO and demon stuff. Needs a high dose though, enough to make you think you're going to die. Blast Mutant by Arca and you'll be along for a wild ride.
>Expecting experienced psychedelic users to give advice on how to have a comfy trip
>>
Obligatory
MK Ultra is real and the government knows you're doing acid

You now HAVE TO think about Kim Jeong Un during your trip.
>>
Aphex Twin or Autechre
>>
>>69374526
This
>>
>>69376087
This is very true, you've already told the internet that you're doing it and we are trying to influence you and make your trip weird.

>Make plans on your own in the future
>Avoid the internet while tripping
>Plan to do something creative
>Listening to music meant for acid on Acid is lame and predictable

Listen to kanye he's locked up and probably being drugged too.
>>
Reminder after enough acid + music experience that mindset with regard to music is accessible sober.
>>
DNA and Reptilian aliens
Jews and Samsara
Trump is president

Delet this thread
>>
>>69374441

it entirely depends on who you are with, you'll want someone who's very similar to you, and if they aren't tripping they need to learn how to tripsit effectively - if they're just going to get bored of you after 4 hours or keep doing annoying/challenging things shit can turn south very fast

if you want to trip alone just make sure you're proficient at meditation and mindfulness to avoid a bad experience. you should probably turn off internet and phone too
>>
Planning music to listen to has never lived up to expectations in my experience. Just shuffle what you like or pick something you're vaguely familiar with that you might be interested in getting more into.
>>
>>69375966

incredibly stupid idea
if you can't handle how a joint makes you feels for 1-2 hours, keep in mind that LSD will be much more intense and for at least 8 hours
address what is causing you panic attacks when you smoke then you can maybe try max 100ug
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>69373339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

This is a pretty good time.
>>
>>69376033
I guess you hit the nail there
>>
might b overwhelming or enchanting idk
>>
>>69376661
Please stop posting this
>>
>>69376409
>>69376158
>>69376087
>>69374606
>>69374583
>>69374491
what exactly happens on a bad lsd trip?
>>
>>69376693
Negative train of thought which keeps getting worse and worse. The slightest bad thought can set it off and it's very hard to turn that downward spiral up before it's too late. You no longer realize you're just tripping and everything seems so confusing and intimidating and you're just worried that you're never going to return to normal ever again.

There's no "real" physical danger but it is a very unpleasant experience which can set off psychosis if you're genetically vulnerable to that.
>>
>>69376693
Thought loops that feel like they will never end, crazy paranoia, feeling like you are the only "real" one. I cried like three or four hours because I dropped after the end of my first "real" relationship. Terrible idea btw, I was young and stupid. Maybe try LSA first to get a feel for such an altered state of mind. If you overthink it and worry about a bad trip the entire time, you will probably have a negative experience. Bad trips heal and are sometimes what you need anyways. You'll be fine.
>>
>>69376693

nobody can tell you for sure, they tend to play on your fears and anxieties being forced into your headspace and being unable to seperate from them
psychosis is likely to set in at the peak of a bad trip - you can become utterly disconnected with reality and the way it works (think "stripping naked and trying to kill yourself" level crazy), which is why people stress the importance of a trip-sitter or otherwise ample precautions
>>
Losing grip with reality while questioning every aspect of self is a bad trip summed up.

As for albums, these few blew my mind.

MBV-Loveless
Talking Heads-Remain in Light
Tim Buckley-Goodbye and Hello
Talk Talk-Laughing Stock
St Vincent-Sweet Mercy
Tame Impala-Innerspeaker

Anything experimental is likely to sound special.
>>
File: 1479878036409.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1479878036409.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>69373339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH8rbzXTWZI
>>
do dark side of the moon... A classic for acid
>>
>>69376661
gave it a listen
idk yet
>>
Lonerism sent me soaring while I was tripping once. Shrooms makes music better though in my opinion
>>
Listen to your favourite album

You might find a new appreciation for it after listening with an altered consciousness, and listening to something youre familiar with that you enjoy at the start of your trip should put you in a good place
>>
Try some Glass Animals. They have some really cool jungle sounding music.

>download Zaba album
>get a little palm tree plant thing for your desk
>Arizona iced tea
>start tripping

Have fun anon
>>
Denzel Curry was crazy when I was tripping for the first time. Same with Sremm Life 2

this song too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDoQ2wGT6-k

idk i guess any rap music felt so good in the whip
>>
I'm interested in psychadelics. Anyone know if this kinda shit is bad for your health? I know smoking weed is harmful on some levels, is it the same with LSD?
>>
>>69373339
Daisy Chainsaw - Eleventeen
>>
All four records by The Books
>>
File: cover_night_school.jpg (274KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover_night_school.jpg
274KB, 1500x1500px
this one is great for frying
>>
>>69378617
LSD is relatively harmless as far as I understand. One hit won't fuck you up as long as you know it's legit and not some bullshit research chemicals. Shrooms are the safer bet although I have never done them
>>
>>69378617
LSD is safe as fuck
>>
2CB is cooler for experiencing the earcandy without the massive deep mindfuck that acid deliveres.

Guess its called something between MDMA (but less serotegenic) and LSD (but with less mindfux)
kind of accurate, same dude who invented Molly invented 2-CB

serius candi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQU4YnfzSHo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1017x739px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1017x739px
Are mushrooms similar to LSD? What about a low dose of mushrooms by yourself as a first experience with a psycho active drug?
>>
>>69378812

a popular way of describing shrooms and acid is the comparison of "analog" to "digital" - while the experiences are almost identical in terms of described effects, the experiences have a different feel

mushys tend to be better for newcomers since they don't last as long and you know what you're getting

if you want a mild experience, take 1-1.5g of dry shrooms, turn the lights off and have fun
>>
>>69378812
Yes
and its a shorter experience timewise, from balling out to comfy sleeping in less than an hour.
LSD well... its a long story from peaking to sleeping at higher doses.
>>
are there any legal acid-like substances that are easy to get a hold off if you live in europe
>>
>>69378617
psychedelics are arguably less detrimental to your health than weed. i can't think of any negative physical side effects at all. shrooms can make you temporarily nauseous sometimes and obviously ayahuasca will make you barf, and mdma is partly an amphetamine which is very bad for you after multiple uses, but lsd has literally no bad side effects if you're smart and taking reasonable dosages and aren't prone to freaking out.
>>
>>69376693
I've had a psychotic break on LSD before. It felt like some cosmic entity told me my death was imminent and I seriously considered killing myself just to "get it over with," but the whole time I was completely terrified.

I'm sticking with MDMA nowadays.
>>
>>69379144

1P-LSD

no long-term data but as far as we know it is literally acid but not legally a controlled substance
>>
>>69379193
thanks
>>
>>69379144
Not that legal but as long as you do are a little dex there are shrooms to be picked... well almost a year from now.

Would not recommend any non-traditional drug.
>>
here's what I recommend doing on acid:
-have some sort of access to something that produces color, be it markers or paint or crayons, and paper
-don't listen to liturgy
-you can play the same note on bass over and over and you'll be overwhelmed by its beauty and significance. music sounds ten times better if you're making it, even if it's just nonsense
-additionally, if you have effects pedals or anything like that, playing with em can be a pretty religious experience desu
-staring in the mirror is the funnest, most significant thing ever. but most people tend to hate doing that or they get freaked out. so only do that if your perception of reality isn't rooted exclusively in imagery
>>
My best trip was my first time, 4 tabs somewhere above 500 mics
I was completely alone and just had music. Shit was great. High intensity electronic music is great, my bloody valentine is great, jimi hendrix is great, grateful dead is amazing especially aoxomoxoa, and stuff like workingmans or their s/t is great for the comedown when you just wanna chill out
>>
>>69379295
man, i took my second trip with 4 tabs with a friend and it was amazing for me, but i haven't spoken to said friend since, since i was such a fucking handful.

lots of people say trip with a sitter, but if you're going to try to do intense shit like 4 tabs, figure out how to do it alone
>>
>>69379056
Not him, but how many shrooms would I need to take to emulate, say, 4-5 hits of acid? I'm looking for total synesthesia, that's what I love most out of acid at least was seeing sounds and hearing colors and what not. The only thing I hate about acid is when I don't take enough love.
>>
>>69379369
Try 3.5grams and up
>>
is microdosing legit? im the laziest piece of shit I know and want something to bring more work and insight into my life
>>
>>69379330
Yeah, honestly. If you don't have the mental control to keep yourself in a good vibe/control your environment and emotions, then acid isn't for you. If you need a "sitter" and need to make it all safe and carefully prepared imo you're gonna be super bored with it, and plus the apprehension of freaking out is gonna make it worse.
On heavy doses, idk if you can handle your shit you're muuuuch better off tripping alone, much more immersive, nobody around to fuck up your vibes, and you have total control over everything you wanna do/listen to rather than having to compromise with someone else or follow their idea of what is fun or "safe"
Best experience I ever had on acid was rolling around on the floor, not even mentally in this universe, going through the total ecstasy of death/rebirth and looping again and again through my life, afterlife, and the "in-between" (or thats what it felt like anyway)
>>
>>69379613
yeah idk anytime i trip with anyone they start having some sort of crisis or they ruin the mood by going DUDE LMAO which, i mean, is cool sometimes, but honestly acid works best if you can get out of that party drug mindset and use it as an actual tool for enlightenment or contemplation, as corny as that sounds.
my best experience on acid was from the aforementioned trip-- went into the bathroom to be alone, i peed into the toilet and it felt like an orgasm and my whole body felt like a liquid dissipating through the house, and i think i nearly experienced ego death. i looked into the bowl of the toilet and it was like the room was all bending in to that singular point. then i looked at the clock and it was 6:30-- the clock looking that symmetrical with a line down the middle of a circle blew my mind.

i'm trying dmt next month
>>
w2c acid
>>
>>69379613

it's hard to tell how you'll handle acid until you take the plunge really though

a good sitter should be enhancing the experience by helping you do things you might want to do and keeping you calm without imposing on you - for what it's worth I had a psychotic break with a sitter and they stopped me from seriously hurting myself, but I could argue it was the way they acted around me that helped start the spiral into madness. pros and cons
>>
anybody know what music on Ketamine is like? going to try some this weekend post-MDMA, any guidance appreciated
>>
>>69373339
Souvlaki, only did acid once and I listened to that (I was with friends too, so same deal as you really) and it was just so gorgeous
>>
Era Extrana - Neon Indian
>>
File: 5455108.jpg (45KB, 549x506px) Image search: [Google]
5455108.jpg
45KB, 549x506px
>turn off the light
>musik to play in the dark
get hella orgasms, rly, din't try with acid but with mdma i had best moments of my life listening to this fucking thing
>>
File: recs16.jpg (135KB, 1000x986px) Image search: [Google]
recs16.jpg
135KB, 1000x986px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
>>
that being said i already love coil so mby listen to shit you arleady like
>>
Aphex Twin
Atoms for Peace
Radiohead
>>
Hey guys let's post our top 10 favorite songs to listen to while on LAD
>in no particular order
My Bloody Valentine - Soon
deadmau5 - Complications
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts 6-9)
Aphex Twin - Actium
Metallica - The Outlaw Torn
Slowdive - Souvlaki Space Station
Swans - Just a Little Boy (for Chester Burnett)
Tame Impala - Alter Ego
Radiohead - Separator
Tool - The Pot
>>
>>69380069
It's fucking impossible to get real MDMA where I live, it's always bath salts being sold as molly. Fucking sucks and I don't know how to actually buy that shit on the internet
>>
>>69380370
*LSD
>>
Unironically Revolver - MMT
>>
>>69380370

i listened to SAW85-92 my first time tripping and i don't really remember a lot of it but i do remember listening to Actium it freaked me out for some reason
>>
Whats with everyones crazy sounding trips? I took 2 110ug tabs and all I got was laughter and swirley oil like patterns everywhere, maybe some distortion and breathing but I never felt anything spiritual or profound.
Also I can't see how you could sit down and listen to something on acid. Walk into the forest or pond with some buddies if you're gonna drop acid
>>
>>69380643

there's a chance what you took wasn't proper LSD, what you describe sounds more like AL-LAD
>>
>>69380738
not familiar with LSD substitutes but I did have some faint trails and major distortion when looking at the sky and far away objects, its just the spiritual part that was lacking for me, even with the body high.
>>
If its bitter its a spitter

Yea I know we are biased to accept rhymes as being true but this one's a good one to remember.

If u get some acid and it tastes bitter son of a bitch then its a high probability its not LSD but rather some 25-I RC-shit.
Only for the bravest psychonauts, yea I would describe it as sacrificing HP for mana, yes I freaking saw the program Spotify on my screen constructed by its underlying code, maybe it was just hishush illusions but that kind of mana is something never experienced on conventional LSD / Shrooms.

Still I would only do it again if it was super critical for my project or even survival to do that kind of health for mind trade.
>>
listening to godspeed you black emperor while on acid was a fucking amazing experience
>>
>>69373339
don't listen to anything
>>
File: dontspeak.jpg (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dontspeak.jpg
75KB, 400x400px
>>69381563
in total darkness
>>
>>69379459
I feel like just a little bit of weed makes me focus a little better and my all around mood is better as well
>>
>>69373339
>What are some artists/albums/songs I should listen that sound great while tripping?

One of my best experiences was listening to T. Rex Electric Warrior...not sure why - just trippy, drony lyrics and shit..

Now when ever I hear I get an echo of the trip...
>>
>>69380370
Urfaust - IX: Der Einseidler
Wormlust - Svarthol
Tallis - Spem in Alium
Cosmic Church - Ennen
Natural Snow Buildings - Tunneling the Structure Until it Falls
Natural Snow Buildings - Will You Die for Me
The Angelic Process - Million Year Summer
Beketh Nexhemu - Jormungandr
Ravel - Le Tombeau de Couprin
Csejthe - Chasseresse
>>
>>69375966
the people in this thread are dumb, lots of people report that weed gives them panic attacks but psychs don't. judge it by how much anxiety you get outside of the drug use, weed and acid hit different receptors
>>
>>69380809
>>69380643
Hate to say it but the tabs were weaker than 110. Had the same experience, two tabs in the woods and didn't really trip per say. Take one or two more on top of that and it'll be crazy
>>
>>69381966
I've also read stories of people who commit suicide after doing, i know they are rare, but still, im open to different opinions, outside of the drug use I'd consider I'm somewhat prone to feel anxious, but still within the normal
>>
>>69376369
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69374441
Don't do it the first time alone. Because if you've never done psychs you have no idea how you'll react to it. Have a trusted friend with you. If the first time goes alright you're probably safe to do it on your own. Solo trips can be an amazing experience.
T. Former Psychonaut

As for music I would personally recommend that you listen to something relaxing, and not too loud. Perhaps some Shigeto, Bonobo, Flylo, Mount Kimbie, Grimes, Shlohmo, Gold Panda, Bjork, Fleet Foxes. I don't know about other people but I've had the experience of people playing music loud on acid and it amplifies it and makes it sound like someone has their hand on the volume knob it keeps slowly turning it up higher and higher.
>>
>>69373632
>Degenerate general
>not Degeneral
missed opportunity.
>>
>>69373339
J Dilla

Memory Tapes Seek Magic
>>
>>69381648
this.

but that's for shrooms. Mckenna was not an advocate of LSD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE
best video to trip to watch it right as you peak
>>
Antichrist Superstar
Watch the videos for it too
>>
>>69381955
>Wormlust
>The Angelic Process
Niceee. Really gotta give those a try while on it
>>
>>69381849
>whenever I hear I get an echo of the trip
Totally know what you mean my dude, I get that with Souvlaki now
>>
>>69385123
Me neither, kinda too synthetic of an experience.
Not that I disregard synthetic substances but I would compare acid to a theme park adventure and shrooms more of a museum adventure, yea digital / analog as someone wrote earlier.

What I want from acid I can also find in shrooms.
For lighter psychedelics effects however I recommed 2-cb, watched LOTR extended edition.

Its not really flying as with acid, more like lifting from the air momentarily like a speeding bike over a hill.
>>
>>69385338

Every song off of Beach House's Bloom is firmly etched into my memory because of acid. Listened to it my very first time tripping on two tabs of decent strength. Sounds lame, but it kept me comfortable when I started navigating some strange parts of my mind.

Was a p dope time, tbqhwy.
>>
Listen to lots of King Gizzard, they're trippy and complex but light hearted, silly and positive enough to keep you from going to dark places.
>>
>>69385338

when the sun hits was ruined for me for a long time because of a bad trip, but i started to think about what was happening when it was actually playing
head out a window and doing nothing but watching the colours of the trees warp and grow
still a very overwhelming feeling but a more hopeful one
>>
SMiLE
>>
File: 1435893942795.png (369KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
1435893942795.png
369KB, 522x532px
>>69373339
If it Starts to Hit: break on through- the doors
The last Song: the end - the doors
Besides of that:
Jefferson airplain - white rabbit
Boris - flood album
Built to spill - going against your mind
Pixies - where is my mind
King crimson - in the court of the crimson King, lark tounghs in aspic album
The velvet underground - heroin
Animal collective - Merriweather post pavilion album
Pink floyd - animals album
Ludovico Einaudi - oltremare
Rachmaninov- The isle of the death
Also try: young hurn - opernsänger and das kakerlakenlied , if you're from Germany

I think "progressive" music that builds up tension in general, feels very interesting.
Have fun and enjoy yourself!
:)
>>
>>69385556
I saw Beach House perform Bloom live high on MDMA for the first time ever, similar vibes
>>
>>69374441
>>69376693
I took about 300 mikes recently and became separated from the people I was with.
I went into a trance state (not completely accurate but the shortest way of describing it) and started walking around naked and got arrested
>>
>>69385697

care to expand on the getting arrested part?
did you just wander around in public nude until you got detained and then i guess the police left you in a cell to cool down?
>>
>>69385661
My boy
>>
>>69373339
do you have a soundcloud i can add you on?
i have so much music saved in playlists exactly for this with so many layers and textures, i also try to make mixes as juicy and textured as possible, depends on what type of music you're into tho
>>
>>69385762
yes, but they took me to the hospital. I wasn't technically 'arrested,' just detained.
>>
>>69385865
boy just post them
>>
>>69374347
o man i do caffeine and chezburgers. I'm such a clueless hypocrite. may as well do acid so i can be a stuttering brain dead moron when i'm 50 who's only interesting stories are about when i go so high i saw things that didn't exist
>>
>>69373339

there's this trip album called buyer's market that's great for first trips
>>
>>69385933

it's kinda weird until it really drops, but just wait it out.

if you want a chill out album after that try Stalaggh - Projekt Misanthropia
>>
File: euchh.png (243KB, 333x283px) Image search: [Google]
euchh.png
243KB, 333x283px
>>69385900
okay manee
tell me the genre you're most into and i can throw up a playlist

here da mix menu

https://soundcloud.com/sp00kyjuice/tracks

VOL. 5
>grimy bassy beats

VOL. 4
>dark experimental trap

VOL. 3
>thick 808 phonk

VOL. 2
>bouncy future beats

VOL. 1
>groovy electronic vibes
>>
>>69385917
not him but it sounds like you could benefit from the extra open mindedness lsd seems to give the majority of people
>>
>>69373361
This but make sure you at least listen to MPP.
>>
>>69386327
That's good enough I'll just follow you
I'm listening to shroom now it's already fire, thank you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
i had my first trip some months ago and i really couldnt handle music or any media
how do you guys do it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddHQVymC3ds&index=22&list=FLHPf60mPXE-Q3f9HybFdRFw&ab_channel=DJFresh
>>
>>69386385
welcome mang
>>
>>69385917

>You either have to be straight edge or your brain will literally melt out of your ears

You gotta get out more, friend
>>
>>69386350
Drugs are fine. But thinking you're superior because you do or do not do them is fucking stupid.
>>
>>69376369
>realizations to ruin a trip
>>
>>69374347
hey add oxygen and water to this too

its chemicals that alter the mind state
>>
>>69373339
Listen to the album voidwards by dolorian
>>
>>69386585
Yeah except you ARE superior for doing drugs since it proves you aren't a close minded pussy. There's nothing to be said for people who won't do them.

And while you may have found that meme stupid it actually is a decent generalization for the type of person who goes around spouting off how they don't do drugs.
>>
>>69375966
I say go into with a different mind

I get anxiety when smoking high thc content but the acid trip was pretty euphoric and made me into a loving hippie faggot.
>>
Just listen to what you like.
It will be totally different and you'll come out with a new appreciation for songs you've already hear hundreds of times. You don't actually need DUDE TRIPPY MUSIC when high.
>>
>>69386350

This, except do mushrooms, not lsd.
>>
>>69376693
happened to me once when my parents were home, thought my dad was literally satan, and not some gay "manifestation of evil and negativity in my life" bullshit, I mean the actual Christian devil, and I was afraid he was gonna send me to hell.
>>
>>69384494
if its that big of a concern don't even bother. but tripping is a totally different experience to just being "high". the after effects may give you more confidence etc etc.

but you might get stuck on the "oh god im dying" feeling part and freak out
>>
>>69386585
again thats a pretty close minded statement
it sounds like you're saying you're superior for not doing drugs

it can go both ways and either party can be annoying as heck about it, dont bother continuing to piss in this ocean of piss, as i'm doing now

because at the end of the day we will all end up dying and nothing truly matters, its possible that if you accept this then you can find the only happiness you really need
>>
I see these threads all the time and they always reach the same climax.

>Listen to this
>no listen to this
>Wait...shouldn't he just listen to what he likes?

My opinion is don't plan what you're going to listen to on acid. It will only keep you tethered to reality and you won't enjoy the music as much as you were expecting you would.

Go into acid with no plans or expectations. When the trip starts, you'll know what to listen to.

One time I planned out like six hours of music to listen to, made a playlist and everything. When I started tripping I played the first track and immediately went back to the same mindset I had when I was sober. It was a huge buzzkill. I ended up listening to Burial for six hours, then The KLF Chill Out on repeat during the comedown.

Just go with it, OP. Don't plan shit out, you'll resent yourself for it.
>>
>>69386591
I was watching tv during a trip for a bit and ron paul "its habbenningg" ads were coming on, that was shitty.
>>
>>69374347
>>69375982
Confirmed never had a bad trip.

Doing it by yourself is one way to jet self yourself into a bad trip.
>>
>>69379144
1P LSD, ETH LAD, PRO LAD, AL LAD, ALD-52
only ever done 1P, but I know that AL-LAD is more visual and has a lighter mental load, and ALD-52 was initially made as an analog to LSD back in the 60s to circumvent criminal prosecution, they still make it to this day, but for some reason it only recently came back on the market.
If you don't mind using reddit /r/researchchemicals and /r/rcsources are your friends
>>
SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK BUT NOT HAVING A "BAD TRIP" IS PRETTY MUCH AS EASY AS RESPECTING THE DRUG, WHICHEVER ONE YOU'RE DOING, HAVING THE RIGHT MINDSET BEFORE TAKING SAID DRUG, AND THE LOCATION SHOULD BE MOST COMFORTABLE IF YOU'RE ANXIOUS ABOUT THE FIRST TIME, WHICH YOU SHOULD BE ITS A VERY EXCITING EXPERIENCE
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST JUST DO THE TINIEST AMOUNT OF RESEARCH I SWEAR NOBODY EVEN BOTHERS WITH THAT LEARN ABOUT WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR MIND AND BODY

BUT THEN AGAIN, ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL IF YOU'RE THAT KIND OF PERSON OR NOT
>>
Tripped on a couple tabs the other day and listened to Meddle for the first time. I had heard most other Pink Floyd albums while tripping, but I really enjoyed Meddle. Fearless was transcendental, San Tropez had me grinning like a fool, and Seamus just made me laugh hysterically. Also the dog howls had such an interesting timbre... Plus, One of These Days and Echoes are amazing.
>>
>>69386706
>it sounds like you're saying you're superior for not doing drugs

Not him, but it's pretty clear he's saying you're not superior either way.

But he's wrong.
>>
>>69386787
>BUT NOT HAVING A "BAD TRIP" IS PRETTY MUCH AS EASY AS RESPECTING THE DRUG,

Literally factually wrong. You have no idea what will set you off until it does, and it can be anything. I got set off by someone whom I had tripped with many times before with. When it happens it happens, you cannot see it coming it just punches you in the face and doesn't leave until the trips done, if you are lucky,

DO NOT BUY INTO WHAT THE RETARD HAS SAID. yes, mindset has a lot to do with it. But it's not be all end all, and it can fuck with you even more when you start going down hill.

WHEN YOU FEEL YOURSELF GOING DOWNHILL, LEAVE, ASAP, GET THE FUCK OUT.

find somewhere dark and quiet, preferably not cold or hot. More importantly, tell your friends and leave them alone. It gets a lot worse when you surprise your friends who are all happily tripping with our insanity.
>>
>>69381343
what?
you saying RC is for brave ppl or LSD is?

whats the problem with RC unless you got it expecting lsd?
>>
>>69386706
>again thats a pretty close minded statement

Point is that you shouldn't walk around looking down on people just because they enjoy different things than you. This applies to everything, not just drugs or sobriety. If you think that's "close-minded" then you probably have the mentality of a child.
>>
>>69386893
You just gotta ride the wave with acid. That was the difference between one of the best trips of my life and the worst trip of my life, both on 400ug.
If you feel like you're going to die, just let yourself die. It's actually pretty amazing when you just let yourself fade away. It makes sense that they've been doing trial runs with acid for treating end of life anxiety.
It's also true what you said tho, about leaving asap. Have a trazadone or a xanax in your pocket and it will kill your trip really fast.
>>
>>69386467
if you havnt done it again since then, the next time you do itll probably be easier. you experienced "exit/orbit/reentry" so now you can play in the space safely and explore
>>
>>69386893
A LITTLE DRAMATIC I WOULD SAY BUT I DO GET YOUR POINT, I WAS MOStly referring to when taking a psychedelic alone, i dont enjoy doing them with other people for that exact reason, only person i can really trust is myself

so with that in mind true you friends or someone your with can fuck you up

main point just be cautious, safe, and dont be an idiot about drugs
>>
>>69373339
The Body - I shall die here
>>
>>69386922
exactly my point, both users and non users looking down on another for whatever reason is immature and probably having the mentality of a child, such as the earlier posted comments here.

and yes this applies to anything ,point is dont be a judgemental asshole in life
>>
>>69386940
i hope so
will do it again in a month thanks
>>
>>69386706
>it sounds like you're saying you're superior for not doing drugs

This would be a good point if it weren't the exact opposite of what my post said. Like I said, drugs are fine... and so is not doing them. You're no better either way.
>>
>>69387007
pssst... anon..... he's done too many drugs to comprehend anything coherently
>>
>>69386467
same here, but looking at too many things i guess

i love fish tanks and have a large one i decked out prior to the trip and made it beauitiful and so textured, except when the moment came i could barely look at it, was like just too much stimulation or texture

idgi it was just rocks and sand and fish nothin crazy
>>
>>69386939
>If you feel like you're going to die, just let yourself die. It's actually pretty amazing when you just let yourself fade away.
Kek. That is not a bad trip. When you have a bad trip, you know you are having a bad trip. That is your interpretation of events, if you've never seen a bad trip - it's literal psychotic insanity. Screaming in the face of strangers insane, I have seen a literal friend, like, actual friend have a bad trip, during which he thought we were all talking about him, he still thinks that way, years later, he is now schizophrenic, and endlessly tries to fight us. We haven't spoken to him in years.

I mean if you think that shit is fun, good on you.
>>
>>69387049
>he is now schizo

he was the whole time, LSD opened the locked door to that shit.
>>
>>69387049
I actually do know what a bad trip is like, I've was hospitalized for multiple days because of it. My point was that I thinking I was going to die was initially what induced my bad trip. I started googling shit like "can you overdose on LSD" and got stuck in a thought loop, only got worse from there.
>>
>>69387084
>no
While he may get schizophrenia later in life, literally all it does is bring it on earlier.

He was fine. Until he looked at us asking "what the fuck are you 2 cunts laughing at"
>>
>>69387108
>He was fine.
Fine as in the 8 years I had known him prior to this.
>>
File: Capture.png (66KB, 967x270px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66KB, 967x270px
>>69373339
>>
>>69373339
Freat Out - Mothers of Invention
>>
>>69387168
the fbi has better things to worry about than some white kid on mu wondering about acid. try the dea instead
>>
>>69387049

Listen to this man. Having a psychotic episode (or god forbid full on psychosis) is literally one of the worst, if not the worst thing that happen to a person. Having reality dissolve before your eyes while you are powerless to stop is a terror I wouldn't wish upon anyone.
>>
>>69376793
LSA is not a light drug and can in fact be far more terrifying than LSD. This is awful advice and should not be followed.
>>
>>69375966
I freak out on 4 hits of weed, but through research and careful experimentation I've taken 5 hits of LSD and had a great time. I started with 1 obviously, and make sure the tabs are legit (Ehrlichs reagent test) but I wouldn't rule out LSD due to weed paranoid. (if you have psychotic breaks or something, then avoid LSD of course)
>>69386768
>reddit /r/researchchemicals and /r/rcsources are your friends
Very good advice, just research thoroughly. ALD-52 is amazing. 4-Aco-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT have been very positive for me over the years. Dissociatives have been great but also had a lot of bad times on them. 5-mapb is decent MDMA replacement, without the heavy stimulation and supposedly the neurotoxicity. Anything but those I avoid.
>>69379947
Ketamine is weird, lower doses are stimulating and go well with EDM type dancing. Higher (more anesthetic) doses have some music enhancement but not like MDMA/psychedelics for me. K-hole I can't even concentrate on music. K is best for me as an additive at not too high dose to LSD.

1/2
>>
File: thumb-1920-699827.png (4MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-699827.png
4MB, 1800x1200px
>>69387497
>>69380405
Its quite easy with some research, the risk is low when you get like a gram, but ofcourse the punishment isn't fun if caught.
>>69380643
Possibly an NBOME, DOx, LSD w/ lower dose than you thought, or AL-LAD (shorter trip might confirm this)
>>69381343
Get an Ehrlich test to avoid Nbome's, I fucking HATE nbomes
>>69384494
With proper research, and properly sourced chemicals preferably tested, you should be really fine. The amount of people who die or end up in hospital is super low.
>>69385052
I am very sad you will likely never experience psychedelics, and I'm sad you consider my once a month at most psychelic use degenerate while you surely think a few beers on a week day and getting drunk weekends is just cool normal behavior. OR, you're Ian Mckaye? I'd recommend reading the research coming out of Johns Hopkins etc. on the positive effects of psilocybin and the overstatement of negative effects.
>>69385697
This is why I don't trip in settings such as those where I can get seperated from the group
>>
>>69386901
The line between stupid and brave is a fine one.

I only recommend traditional drugs to anyone.
Except if you are a brave, curious and experienced (not a stupid, peckish noob) psychonaut.

Problems with RC is that their effects are undocumented and unknown.
RC = chemicals that need a lot of research, not some thing noobs should be doing.
>>
>>69387520
>>69385917
Again, you are basing this on either stories of people taking 10 strips of acid every day and developing severe HPPD (similiar to eating 5 cheeseburgers a day) or you are basing this on "research" from over 50 years ago where CIA agents would drug their coworkers with 10x the normal recreational dose... (WITHOUT TELLING THEM THEY WERE BEING DOSED). LSD is not PCP, but it definitely needs some simple precautions. Seriously, what you are posting is the equivalent of VACCINES MAKE AUTISM
>>69386685
How much did you take? Probably a bad idea to trip when you're parents around (and I'm guessing they're not okay with LSD use)
>>69386737
I've tripped at least 80 times over 8 years and about 10 were with others. 1 Bad trip was with friends, 1 without. I'm very introverted and worrying about what others think while Im tripping is bad for me, so I trip alone at doses I can handle, in settings I feel safe
>>69386901
Not all RCs are bad, but NBOME RCs are basically psychedelic amphetamines, can cause strong vasoconstriction, and have caused plenty of deaths due to the NBOME alone. However, lysergamide and most tryptamine RCs are pretty safe (most have no deaths or only deaths in combination with other contraindicated drugs)
>>69387168
KEK, there are people selling thousands of hits of LSD over tor, and similiar amounts of grey-area analouges, and you think they care about anything said in this thread?
>>69387392
This. LSA has almost no value.
>>
>>69373339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIFlhzdILMc
>>
>>69375966
i freak out if i smoke weed, but if i eat it im fine and if i take MDMA or smoke meth im totally fine
did acid twice, was eh only had like a tab. shrooms are better imo
>>
>>69387605
400 mics. I had taken 400 before and had a great time. It was a really shitty set/setting to take it, but I was a dumbass kid
>>
>>69385320
Weighing Souls with Sand on 3 hits was one of the best experiences of my life
>>
>>69387605
>Again, you are basing this on either stories of people taking 10 strips of acid every day

Actually I was just referring to 2 friends of mine who have done lots of drugs and are almost always smoking weed. My one buddy who mainly does just weed is forgetful as fuck and it's hard to have serious discussions/debates about things with him because he doesn't make any fucking sense.

My other friend does acid fairly regularly and mushrooms every now and then, he also is smoking weed the majority of the time. I sincerely think he will be incomprehensible in another 20 years. He stutters, sometimes more than others, and is becoming socially intolerable when he's sober or only smoking weed.
>>
>>69387995
I don't doubt that, but those cases sound like abuse, which can be detrimental with basically all psychoactive substances. Here is some info about the positives and negatives of psychedelics.
https://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=6811
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml (TiHKAL is a great resource for research)
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_journal3.shtml (info on chronic LSD users - "acidheads")
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change (Hopkins study on positive changes in life of psilocybin users)
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_journal2.shtml (Bad trip Info)
https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_medical1.shtml (Not too relevant but intersting - mushrooms are one of the most effective treatments for cluster headaches)
https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/guides/handbook_lsd25.shtml (HANDBOOK FOR THE THERAPEUTIC USE OF LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE-25)
For more information check out Erowid and Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (maps.org)
>>
Man, everybody here is a huge advocate of taking it with a group. I'm not sure I feel the same way. It depends on what sort of person you are I guess but I'm more introverted, and I only enjoy tripping with friends who are also introverted and know to let one another go off and do their own thing for awhile. Sure, when you do it your first time it's a good idea to have a sober friend around or two, but it's better that they mostly leave you alone unless you need help or wanna talk to them. I find it really difficult to communicate with sober people while on acid, but I also tend to trip over my words (lol) a lot more than usual while tripping, and I talk in circles and loops in that funny way lucy has of spinning you in circles. To newbs, I recommend: music, colorful lights, sunrises and water (not a river, think a shallow creek or something), meditation, a positive and adaptive mindset. I also recommend, unless you have some a known mental issue (don't do acid then), going fairly balls deep, at least with acid. It might be better to take a smallish dose of shrooms first, but acid is honestly a real pain in the ass if you're not tripping hard enough. Makes it very obtuse to go about your day and IMO if the dosage is low you're not as in touch with the "trip" or the flow of things, so you tend to fight it more, and it doesn't become as obvious that you're fighting it because you're not tripping hard enough, and then you just get to looping around in that for hours and it's not fun. acid at a fairly high dose (3 tabs or more if it's weak street acid or 300ug+ if you know) is where it gets a lot more fun and involved and tends to leave really awesome, intense experiences that you remember for your whole life. My first time ever trying psychedelics was a pretty high dose and while there were people around me, they were all sleeping, even the people i had planned on tripping with (i ended up eating their dose semi intentionally) and it the best trip I've ever had.
>>
>>69387995
Your 2 buddies sound way cooler than you friendo. I would invite them to my party. You can stay home and complain on a taiwanese manga board about how drugs r baaaddd.
>>
>>69387995
You don't take acid every day. That's abuse, and it's usually seen in addition to other substances which are being abused. Acid is something you do every once in awhile, for me it's 0-3 times a year, although i have had times where I've done it once a month or so, but then I usually back off once I feel I've gotten what I need out of it. One really good trip will leave me with a lasting positive mood for several months, and has carried me through some extremely difficult and traumatic experiences (one of which was a car accident where I was nearly killed). It's partly about moderation, but partly about treating these drugs with respect and using them wisely.
I've also known people who drop acid daily/weekly. Sure, it can be done if that's what kind of vibe you're on, but after anything more than a two or three day acid binge and you gotta leave that stuff alone for a good long while. It's just not healthy to drop out all the time, i mean, it's fucking acid not weed or even coke
>>
Last time I took a heavy dose I ended up listening to Slowdive for a couple hours and that was really nice
>>
File: 14-.gif (1MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
14-.gif
1MB, 500x390px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZZ8SGlgv1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s
>>
File: 1478812998160.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478812998160.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>69376693
you undergo a psychotic episode, forget everything about yourself, can't recognize the people around you, smash into furniture and break things
>>
>>69386737
Confirmed for not reading enough about the substances they intake.
>>
The first time I did acid was the day A Moon Shaped Pool came out and let me tell you, THAT was an experience. I peaked during True Love Waits and it was possibly the best moment of my life so far

Also I listened to Feels on an eighth of shrooms and that was incredible.
>>
>>69376693
Depends.
On shrooms I once believed I was sleeping but my sleep paralysis was turned off and that I would badly hurt myself.
>>
I wonder how these trends of falling into the abyss of snobishy human stupidity even start. And what were they through the history of mankind. What incites them.. When is the next one gonna be?
Is it gonna be focused on dance music again.. Well we are safe for now. It is the golden age of poptimism after all. hoorayy for dance music!

People who were to focused on the music, they mostly stood at home, and listen to music in the dark. They were jealous of all the hot kids dancing in clubs and flashing around their gorgeous sweaty limbs through the air, that shined under that disco-ball as if they were those smoothest skin salmons jumping from waters on that most beutiful clean white alaskian sun, and flew coureageously flew up the river, against the river streams, to procreate on their final destinations. And they just hated those smooth skin salmons!!

Oh what a nice age it was. I surely would be in disco back then, no hippie. Fuck the mud. Iwas born to do the disco. Gimme smooth floor loving all day long, and a part of every night. Oh yeah!
>>
>>69378812
Imagine the imagery of mushrooms.
That's what it feels like.
>>
Boards of Canada

MHRTC
Geogaddi
>>
>>69376693
>It felt like my anus had moved somewhere else on my body and for the first time in my life I had the thought “Oh fuck, I am too high”. I lied back in my bed, staring at my ceiling as it warped and convulsed in front of me. My muscles were spontaneously contracting, my abdomen and jaw constricting themselves as hard as they could at seemingly random moments and due to my inability to perceive time I couldn’t tell you how long it would take to finally realize what was happening and attempt to relax them. I thought drinking water would help, but every time I would drink it felt like it evaporated as soon as it made it past my throat. I began to worry that I had drank a large amount of water already and just managed to forget, and that if I kept drinking it my stomach would explode. I quickly forgot this, though, as the shadows my fingers projected onto my hand morphed into a very large spider.

>I couldn’t hold a thought in my head. My laptop was playing an Alan Watts lecture entitled “The Joker” with a picture of the late Heath Ledger on YouTube. He would say something even slightly though provoking and I would uncontrollably fall down a rabbit hole of vaguely related thoughts. I would end up several layers deep in my imagination. It was as if I was in a dream within a dream several times over. Sometimes I would fall one layer deeper, sometimes I would have a brief moment of clarity and manage to pry myself up one layer before fading away again. It would culminate in my seizing up and realizing that I’d been lying in my bed the entire time, before eventually pit-falling again. I spent a large portion of that evening staring at the face of Heath Ledger’s joker, seeing a nearly infinite number of other faces held within like I was making shapes out of clouds. Most of them looked like clowns, some didn't.
>>
>>69379459
Tested it with LSD. Put a tab in a water bottle, let sit for a while, took a few sips. The rest of that day I just in a better mood and seemed to enjoy stuff more.
>>
>>69390985
I couldn't even handle Geogaddi while high on weed. I had to stop and put something else on at around Sunshine Recorder because I just couldn't make it, it was too intense and was giving me bad vibes.
Thing is though, I love that album, it's abaolutley stunning in every way. Idk, maybe I'll try it again one day.
>>
My three recommendations based on my experience are:

1. Make a playlist. Others have said to just go with the flow, but from my experience, having to keep picking what to listen to can be kind of frustrating because it's very difficult to make decisions while you're tripping.

2. Put your playlist on shuffle. This way, while you know what's on your playlist, you never know which song will come on next. It's always a cool feeling when a song comes on unexpectedly right at the perfect time in your trip.

3. Put some silly songs on it. At times while you're tripping, you can start to feel overwhelmed and then start overthinking everything. A good silly song can help you snap out of negative thoughts and remind you to relax and enjoy the ride. One of my favorite memories of tripping is listening to a trap remix of the Scatman song.
>>
>>69391172
Devil is in the Details was one of the scaiest thing I'd ever heard but by that point in my trip I had overcome negative thoughts so I was able to relax and enjoy myself.
>>
True psychedelics are better at adding something meaningful to your sober life than other drugs but for pure music enhancement I would HONESTLY recommend DXM

For me it has a time-dilating effect so music feels like it lasts longer, and while no real hallucinations happen it just makes music sound epic and extremely clear. Ketamine is similar but only lasts a fraction of the time
>>
>>69391749
200mg dxm+psychedelic
>>
>>69390985
Havent tried these but Campfire Headphase is an album that i listened to on my first trip and it was great, helps me calm down
>>
>>69392203
i've done this. dxm overwhelmed the effect of the psychedelic, reduced the hallucations/mindspace it would usually induce. dxm+marijuanas+n2o, weed doesn't get you high when you're on enough psychedelics.

also, it's a good idea to be hydrated and eat well the day(s) prior to drug tripping. have the room cleaned, light a scented candle, shit like that
>>
>>69376693
you start worrying that you might mutilate your genitals

have a trip sitter
>>
>>69373339
kys
>>
File: 1479503156442.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1479503156442.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>69392333
bad vibes bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IUrisrzqYc
>>
>>69385606
This
I did it last weekend at gizzfest. Was amazing
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.