[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Winter/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: WINTER BABY.jpg (174KB, 465x699px) Image search: [Google]
WINTER BABY.jpg
174KB, 465x699px
Well boys, its that time, what's the best winter album?

btw if you post homogenic you're a fucking cool guy and everyones really impressed
>>
File: winterwinterwinter.jpg (588KB, 897x629px) Image search: [Google]
winterwinterwinter.jpg
588KB, 897x629px
>>69370401
here's my favorites btw
>>
File: HOMO.png (2MB, 1051x1051px) Image search: [Google]
HOMO.png
2MB, 1051x1051px
>>
>>69370514
hahahh, he said dont do it, so I fucking did it hahahhahhaha, oh my fucking god , I cant fucking beleive it

Stop thinking you're smart just because you can do somthing tells you not to do, you seem like a total fucking idiot jackass and I'm ashamed and disappointed that on the internet where there are millions of comments and commentors, I was still stuck with a response written by somebody like you.

You obviously knew I didnt want you to do it, it's not like I said "inb4" so it was some fucking joke you dense piece of shit. Take your fucking dildo keyboard out your crusty ass and realize that maybe you have no friends and plans tonight because you're an unlikeable cumstain who repels everybody away like opposite poles on a magnet.
The next time you comment like a fucking moron, ask yourself "would I rather post this useless comment or would I rather clean my fucking act up and stop being a little shitter". My New Years resolution is to never have the misfortune of you coming across any more of my posts and throwing up your shitty jokes at me.
>>
>>69370401
Idk OP maybe like a Mountain Goats album
>>
>>69370584
I was told that I'd be a cool guy and that everyone would be impressed if I posted homogenic.
>>
File: bjork_vespertine.png (378KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bjork_vespertine.png
378KB, 480x480px
>>69370514

Really, ALL Björk albums are great for listening to in winter. I find my listening of Björk to increase exponentially as it gets colder outside.

Pic related, the quintessential Björk winter album.
>>
File: Stuck-in-wall.jpg (155KB, 670x794px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck-in-wall.jpg
155KB, 670x794px
>>69370671
>>
>>69370692
forgot to mention that if you post vespertine you're the fucking life of the party, and women are definetly interested in you sexually

fucking dense idiot
>>
File: That rudy feel.png (27KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
That rudy feel.png
27KB, 645x773px
The Specials work really well if you have to live in some post-industrial shithole where it rains all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdzJun0mEXE
>>
>>69370845
no, but you never know were you'll end up in life, thanks anon
>>
File: Great Unwanted.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Great Unwanted.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>69370737
Lucky Soul - The Great Unwanted

I hope I'm redeemed from being a total fucking idiot jackass.
>>
>>69370910
hey dude, you're pretty cute, it's ok
>>
>>69370845
I got excited because the intro was beautiful but boy doesn't reggae/ska ruin everything, I think it might be the worst genre.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.