[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again why people don't like new Eminem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The_Marshall_Mathers_LP_2.png (187KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Marshall_Mathers_LP_2.png
187KB, 300x300px
Remind me again why people don't like new Eminem?
>>
>>69366324
Not edgy enough for the anti-PC crowd. They need their "faggots" and "sluts" otherwise they can't cum on their anime pillow
>>
>>69366324
because its god awful
if i wanted to hear an old white man scream his opinions at me i would call my dad
>>
eminem is just shit in general t b q h
>>
cause he's 70
>>
>>69366324
I haven't heard that album but I really don't think The Marshall Mathers LP is all that great. I mean both Stan and Kim are good tracks and there are a few other decent ones but then you get obnoxious shit like The Real Slim Shady.

Why do people consider this a classic?
>>
>>69366461
This.
>fuck you mom
>i'm going to kill my wife
>other random edgy shit
He was never good, white people only liked him because he was white and used "clever" (read: shitty) puns. Think about one of the rappers Eminem beefed with: Cannabis. Eminem is similar to Cannabis and no more talented than Cannabis was. He only became famous because he was white.
>>
>>69366324
He's gotten lazy and apathetic.
That song he did sampling Time of the Season was so fucking poor. There's no anger or edge anymore, he tries but it just isn't there.
>>
>>69366577

plus canibus shat all over anything eminem has ever done on poet laureate ii
>>
>>69366586
>There's no anger or edge anymore, he tries but it just isn't there.

I definitely disagree with this. I thought MMLP2 had a lot of energy compared to Relapse and Recovery and that Em was actually putting more effort into his lyrics.
>>
i get it if people don't like new eminem, but to say he was never good is a stretch.
>>
>>69366324
It has a few good songs on it reminesent of old shady but it lacks the fire and the feeling of "somthing to prove" of his earlier work. He's just past his prime and in legend territory. He'll throw good verses on prime era rappers for the rest of his career and maybe drop one more album.
>>
>>69366510
Pretty much all the songs on the album aside from a few on the latter half are great.
>>
>>69366324
Because he relied so much on his edgy shtick in his music. Now he got older and (understandably) wants to move away from that, except now it just feels like something's missing.

What I really don't get is people who complain about Young Thug and Kanye rapping about pussy and weed while claiming Eminem has great lyrical content. He fucking raps about raping his mom and ex wife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.