[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of hate for Kinge on /mu/, why? storytime with Kinge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: was that a scarface diss.jpg (26KB, 376x373px) Image search: [Google]
was that a scarface diss.jpg
26KB, 376x373px
I see a lot of hate for Kinge on /mu/, why? storytime with Kinge is the best bit of DEHH.
>>
Literally
W
H
O
>>
he's definitely the plebbiest one there which might say a lot
>>
>>69364948
that's feefo
>>
1. Mike

10. Detroit Guy

901. Ken

9001. Feefo

they all still have shit taste though
>>
>>69364995
>Mike
well articulated points that he backs up either by facts or his own personal values
>Detroit Guy
mumble mumble something mumble
>Ken
Fuck this young nigga shit,
>Feefo
I like it cause the beats. It bumps in the whip
>>
Mike should just drop DEHH, and co do something with Fantano
>>
File: what.webm (547KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
what.webm
547KB, 720x404px
>Watching Reddit videos.
>>
File: What did myke mean by this.jpg (165KB, 934x599px) Image search: [Google]
What did myke mean by this.jpg
165KB, 934x599px
>>69365336
myke the best
>>
Kinge and Beezy (the Detroit guy) have worthwhile opinions.

Mike is cringey.

Feefo is dumb lol
>>
beezy is actually the best member
>>
>>69364948
There was an interview where he said was listening to every album released on a major label in the 50s and 60s, and he knew more about modern non hip-hop music than I expected. https://soundcloud.com/runawayjukebox/episode-70 (@1:34:13)
>>
feefo is literally the worst but funniest to watch everyone laugh at his basic taste. myke is best
>>
DUDE BUMP IN THE WHIP LMAO
>>
>>69365476
kek
>>
File: pangolin nigga.jpg (332KB, 1441x1145px) Image search: [Google]
pangolin nigga.jpg
332KB, 1441x1145px
>>69366127
>when they gang up on him and he starts stammering trying to put together his thoughts and explain what the fuck he just said
>>
>>69366921
That's a weird snake.
>>
>>69364927
Kinge is fine, he's just old
Beezy is fine, but he needs to speak louder (or speak at all)
Feefo is a degenerate
Myke is the best, but he can be a cringey cunt sometimes
>>
>>69367509
also Beezy reminds me of myself, I have always been a big introvert
>>
>>69364994
T H I S
>>
>>69367509
>Feefo is a degenerate
Feefo is easily the most important member of DEHH
>>
>Feefo is too fucking retarded to realize how retarded he is
>Beezy is smart enough to realize how fucking retarded he is
>Myke is too fucking pretentious to realize how pretentious he is
>Kinge is just some old cranky fuck who barely likes anything remotely interesting
>>
>>69367900
Why? Becauce he's the youngest?
>>
>DUDE I HATED THE ALBUM UNTIL YESTERDAY BUT I NOTICED SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE AND NOW I LOVE IT LMAO
>>
>>69366082
Right around the time he reaches 1967-1969 he'll be certified patrician.
>>
>>69365476
epin.
>>
More like Dead End Reddit.
>>
myke>feefo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beezy>>>>kinge

myke is good in dehh, boring solo

feefo used to play it down when he liked an album the others hated and vice versa, but now he speaks his opinion and will call out an album that the other dudes say "muh lyrics" but has boring instrumentals

beezy "it's dope" 430 is just a blank piece of paper

kinge just says some irrelevant shit that he read in an article about the artist or some bullshit context and always gives "i dont enjoy it but i see why someone else would" political answer
>>
Myke has good taste (not just in hip hop)
Beezy is alright but he's not interesting to watch
Kinge likes dadrap
Feefo the type of nigga to aproove some trash cause it bumps in the whip
But Modest Media is the biggest pleb
>>
>>69371687
>But Modest Media is the biggest pleb
>Those Jay-Z videos.

Jesus Christ he was close as fuck to start crying and was legit furious with all the other guys, fucking embarassing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.