[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like The Radioheads? Pic related, it's The Radioheads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the radioheads.jpg (43KB, 807x648px) Image search: [Google]
the radioheads.jpg
43KB, 807x648px
Does /mu/ like The Radioheads?

Pic related, it's The Radioheads
>>
>>69363067
I prefer MC Ride & The Death Grips
>>
Wtf, their heads aren't radios
>>
21 pilots

bottom text
>>
>>69363067
Oasis is better
>>
I love Tom York and the Radioheads
My favorite album is Creep
>>
They're too pretentious I prefer the muses
>>
>Radiohead thread

You know what that means.

1. Hail to the Thief
2. Kid A
3. A Moon Shaped Pool
4. OK Computer
5. Amnesiac
6. In Rainbows
7. The Bends
8. The King of Limbs
9. Pablo Honey
>>
>>69363269
>Hail to the Thief at the top
Geez, the other albums aren't that terrible, you must really hate Radiohead.
>>
File: ohfugg.jpg (40KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
ohfugg.jpg
40KB, 600x470px
>>69363269
>AMSP that high
>>
>>69363310

It's legitimately my favorite in terms of mood and atmosphere. Very dreary and autumnal record, and I dig it.

>>69363313

AMSP hits a few of my musical fetishes with its lush, layered progressions and, like HTTT, dreary mood. I almost feel like the band made the album just for me sometimes.
>>
>>69363067
nobody does music like thom and da boys
>>
>>69363269
1. In Rainbows
2. OK Computer
3. Kid A
4. Amnesiac
5. A Moon Shaped Pool
6. The Bends
7. King of Limbs
8. Hail to the Thief
9. Pablo Honey
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.