[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

like animal collective with guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0882.jpg (70KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.jpg
70KB, 450x327px
like animal collective with guns
>>
>>69359004
And balls
>>
and rape
>>
and no musical talent
>>
and muscles
>>
>>69359195
You meant AnCo, right? 'Cause you have to retarded to think otherwise.
>>
>>69359004
not even close retard, you fucking faggots need to stop with the swans memes, i bet you weren't even alive when they were in their prime
>>
>>69359727
Good thing the music doesn't just disappear
>>
>>69359775
i wish it did, kids with no reference of the no-wave scene don't deserve early swans
>>
>>69359807
i was there
>>
>>69359830(___)
hahaha
>>
>>69359807
Yeah man, people who don't have reference of the impressionism don't deserve Debussy

And don't get me started on kiddies who listen to Mozart. They weren't even alive during the classical era, they don't deserve him!
>>
>>69359978
those artists have work that can be taken out of context and be enjoyed without any prior knowledge. people with no knowledge of no-wave will force themselves to like early swans because /mu/ said to
>>
>>69359807
>being this pretentious
>>
>>69360022
>those artists have work that can be taken out of context and be enjoyed without any prior knowledge
Yeah that's what they all say

You weren't THERE man. You're just pretending to like mozart because someone is forcing you
>>
>>69360063
I know its pretentious but I'm not wrong
>>
>currently listening to Helpless Child
>holy fucking shit
best songs of SFTB are this, Volcano an The Sound
>>
>>69360086
You know someone could just read about the no-wave scene if context is as important as you say (which it isn't)
>>
>>69360108
you know someone can just listen to neo-swans if they feel so inclined
>>
>>69360152
They could, but that's unrelated isn't it
>>
>>69360105
Also How They Suffered. Can't stop listening to the interviews.
>>
>>69360105
it's actually I See Them All Lined Up
I can appreciate and enjoy the songs you posted, but it's the ambient ones with the voice recordings that make the album a 10/10
>>
>>69360186
no, early Swans shouldn't be listened to for brownie points on /mu/. If you actually appreciate the elements of no-wave
>>
>>69360232
holy fuck stop being such a faggot
let people enjoy their music instead of being a fucking bitch about it
>>
>>69360280
whats the point of coming here if not to be a pretentious bitch? i will continue to be exactly that for as long as i please, how old are you anyway?
>>
>>69359521
Animal Collective is infinitely more talented, although I'm not saying Swans isn't good. Michael Gira can still hardly even play a guitar after 30 years.
>>
>>69359727
Not even close retard, you need to stop talking about memes. I bet you weren't even in your youth when internet memes started. Don't talk about memes without an actual knowledge of the social dynamics between youth when they were created. How old are you anyway, gramps?
>>
>>69360553
I'm 43, don't even know why I come here anymore
>>
>>69360617
Yeah, stick to the Fox News and let us young, hip kids discuss the latest info we've discovered about Jeff Mangum's eating habits
>>
>>69360232
hey hipster
>>
>>69360860
I'll stay because I do like music, just don't get your dick twisted when I act pretentious
>>69360915
hi
>>
>>69360232
>Everything people do is to look cool. I'm the only authentic person here.
>>
>>69361215
not everyone but a majority of /mu/ reeks of inauthenticity
>>
File: Reaction13.jpg (14KB, 257x414px)
Reaction13.jpg
14KB, 257x414px
>>69359521
>'Cause you have to retarded
>have to retarded
>>
>>69359807
Michael here, you are no fan of mine
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.