[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>69352210
I don't think being rock'n'roll messiah is a problem
>>
Some people try to be edgy but for others the edge comes to them and cuts them deep.
>>
>>69352210
He had 0 problems
>>
you
>>
>>69352210
Being literally retarded
>>
>>69352258
this, and also small benis
>>
>was born Jesus Christ Allin
>his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah
>Merle Sr. was an abusive recluse and religious fanatic, who threatened his family with death, digging graves in their cellar
>>
>>69352210
Small penis
>>
I read somewhere that he'd been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder but I don't remember where.
>>
>>69352936
he seemed pretty outgoing
>>
>>69352939
Antisocial people can be outgoing, you're thinking of asocial.
>>
Manlet with a micro pencil penis that's what.
>>
>>69352210
His dad named him Jesus Christ Allin then molested him as a child. He could have been a great artist but he was too much of a pleb
>>
>>69352210
Drugs and just being absolutely fucked in the head. Everybody who seemed to know Allen says he was such a tame, soft and nice guy. I'm 100% sure that if his father wasn't so messed up in the head Allen would've never come out to be GG
>>
>>69353996
He was trying to fulfill what Hank Williams Sr couldn't, that's not very pleb
>>
He had a micropenis :^)^:)^
>>
He had a micropenis
>>
>>69352936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3WwThkpUGw
go figure
>>
why are you all using penis size as an insult?
it's probably not even true and all it does it make people that do have a smaller penis feel bad.
>>
>>69355579
>it's probably not even true
he wasn't very ashamed of showing it you know, if you'll look it up you'll find that he indeed had a micropenis.
>>
>>69352210
Shitty childhood + someone slipping him LSD without telling him and laugh when he's freaking out in public.
>>
>you'll never eat your own shit on stage
>>
>>69352210
he aint punk wearing a trump hat is though
>>
>>69355579
why are you even on /mu/ if you never seen gg allin video on youtube, did you even go on /b/ as a child or are you like straight from reddit???
>>
I got into GG thanks to Anal Cunt. I've never been bored listening to any of them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.