[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

bands/artists that are both normie-core and /mu/-core
>>
death grips
>>
>>69349448
sadly but yes
>>
>>69349419
Burial, Swans, American Football
>>
beatles
>>
>>69349448
this
>inb4 some triggered deathgripsfag starts denying that

the only 2 dg albums that don't have normie appeal are GP and NOTM
>>
beach house
>>
beyonce
>>
dave bowler
>>
Phoenix
Beach Boys
Grizzly Bear
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_6f46zaFPg
>>
literally every one. NMH is on Parks and Rec. The Antlers are adored by the current generation of yuppies. Animal Collective's pop material was the high school soundtrack of every white middle class American to graduate high school in the last half decade or so. Death Grips are incredibly normie. Weezer's older stuff is beloved by poseur emo pop kids who found them through "Beverly Hills" or "Island in the Sun." Pitchfork is the millennial Rolling Stone. nothing that is considered /mu/core is unique at all, and people whose taste consists mostly of /mu/core are mouthbreathing fucking idiots
>>
>>69349419
What do you guys consider "normie"?? I guarantee most of the people I see every day do not listen to radiohead, or have heard of swans, burial, death grips, and many other artists being mentioned. Pitchfork-core and internet music isn't normie. You guys need to get out more if you really believe this desu.

I think good picks would be like Kanye and Daft Punk, or maybe even Childish Gambino and The Weeknd.
>>
>>69350111
i have an acquaintance from high school who is a stand-up comedian in LA, goes on reddit daily, follows Game of Thrones religiously, laughs at the Big Bang Theory, and changes his FB prof pic to have the Star Wars frames or #PrayForParis type filters on them every time such things become available. he has heard of and loves all of those bands because Pitchfork has become the TIME Magazine/Rolling Stone of the millennial generation, a one-stop shop for "cool" music no matter how fucking lame and normie you are.
>>
>>69350068
>someone's taste in music defines their intelligence
Damn you're so much better than other people because of your taste in music, totally buddy
>>
>>69350179
t. triggered embryo

it's not stupid to have bad music taste. it's stupid to consider music a hobby and spend hours a day on it and never actually develop past the most mediocre, bland music on the planet
>>
>>69349492
None of these are normie-core. You obviously dont talk to normies
>>
>>69349492
Only American Football. The others are far from normie-core.
>>
>>69350278
Fuck off to RYM thread dumb avant-teen
>>
>>69350358
t. continues to be triggered embryo
>>
>>69349448
are they even /mu/core anymore? i'm pretty sure only high schoolers and p4k kids are still eating up d.g.
>>69349492
swans are definitely not normiecore, lol.
american football yeah.

i'm gonna say Chelsea Wolfe, Alex G and Gang Starr
>>
>>69350358
you don't have to be so triggered he's actually bringing up good points
>>
>>69350369
>le triggered embryo xd i am le tru polymath
Fuck off you faggots maje me cringe
>>
>>69350441
>so sputtering mad he can't spell "make" correctly
poor embryo babby probably gonna go decompress listening to Soundtracks for the Blind for the 10th time hoping it finally clicks so he can brag about being a smart, informed music listener
>>
>>69350461
Keep convincing yourself that Trout Mask Replica is the greatest album of all time, dumb poseur
>>
>>69350578
>implying that poseurs haven't moved on from shitty scaruffi-core yet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.