[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop listening to Deafheaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: le_pagan_face.jpg (22KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
le_pagan_face.jpg
22KB, 440x460px
Stop listening to Deafheaven
>>
What about Liturgy?
>>
Has anyone ever told you that you're bossy?
>>
only if you stop listening to the cure
>>
>>69350962
The Cure is the patrician choice.
>>
>>69349259
>>
Finally a thread I can get behind
>>
>>69349259
I want to punch him in his jizz beast face
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAmsm7g2pM/
>>
I

WANT

TO

MEEEEEEEEME
>>
Is his name Burzum or Filosofem? never got this part

and why does burzum/filosofem want me to stop doing things so much
>>
>>69353321
Not sure if bait or not but I will explain anyway.
>Is his name Burzum or Filosofem? never got this part
His name is Varg Vikernes, Burzum is the name of his Black Metal/Synth project. He is famous and infamous for many things. Look him up if you want to know more. Filosofem is the name of his first Black Ambient album and is famous here because apparently some people who only listen to /mu/core started to like Atmospheric Black Metal
>and why does burzum/filosofem want me to stop doing things so much
I don't know it's just a meme
>>
>>69353321
Hiss name is Louis Cachet
>>
>>69353397
thank you for the (You)

but there is no The Varg Vikernes - Burzum album anywhere??
>>
>>69353321
It's Count Grishnackh
>>
>>69349259
Varg HATES the "le trve kvlt" culture of Black Metal. He couldn't care less if people listen to Deafheaven. Furthermore, I think me replied to a YouTube comment with "What is a Deafheaven"? Or something along those lines.

Idiot.
>>
>>69354163
Does he hate it? He hasn't listened to black metal since 1993
>>
>>69354163
Someone asked him if he listened to Sunbather and he asked what it is, then that person replied "shitty black metal made by a bunch of hipster cocaine-snorting degenerates" and Varg just laughed, instantly dismissing it. His fanbase is becoming more and more cancer by the day
>>
>>69349259
I only listen to Motley Crue
>>
But they are good Varg-senpai
>>
>>69355333
Based
>>
>>69349259
Stop trolling like a complete faggot and listen to complete shit for all I care. Open your mind, broaden your spectrum and don't be such a useless asshole and maybe you will ascend past the lowly pleb lifestyle you one hope to achieve.
>>
>>69355289
Varg is a pagan nationalist who is probably more famous at this point for killing a guy and seriously responding to troll-bait on his youtube channel than his musical output for the last two decades. Of course his fanbase is cancerous
>>
louis is
my man
>>
>>69349259
Varg should know about this new meme.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.