[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why he didn't accepted her on facebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1475834814892.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475834814892.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Why he didn't accepted her on facebook?
>>
I dunno i never heard the album
>>
>>69347668
love the album

hate the skits
>>
My best guess is that he didn't want to build a relationship based on the inauthentic and shallow foundation of social networking.
>>
I haven't been on /mu/ in over a year. What do you guys think of this album? I personally love it. 9/10
>>
>>69347668
Because he was cheating on her? Of course you accept your GF, who youre living with, on facebook.
>>
>>69347866
agreed they're pointless, they just break up the great track flow the first three songs build up
>>
>>69347901

I thinks it's easily his best work, my AOTY for sure
>>
>>69347878
Bullshit though. He has a Facebook account, he's already bought into the idea of being at least somewhat present on social media. Refusing to accept a significant person in your life on FB due to some pseudo-philosophical bullshit about "being in front of you" when you've already gone through the effort of making a Facebook and friending other people is a million times more ridiculous than "building a relationship on inauthenticity"
>>
>>69347952

agreed, I feel like the guy was trying to work up to some kind of social commentary message about online interactions compared to real life but the situation didn't correlate at all and it just comes off as pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>69347668
fuck that pretentious french cunt. worst part of the album.
>>
Because he was using it to flirt with other girls and is full of shit.
>>
>>69347901
quite boring
>>
>>69347917
you don't have to llike them, but i wouldn't call them pointless. they all have relevance to the songs surrounding them
>>
>>69347866
the only two skits I hate is the one by his mom and facebook story. its kinda cringy. but the skit on futura free is bretty gud imo i just wish it wasnt too noisy
>>
>>69351150
same, i literally just gave this a try today and from nike to solo the songs just never go anywhere.
>>
>>69351508
>>69351150

I still don't know how people can't feel this album. I literally got depressed when I first listened to it
>>
File: blnd.jpg (35KB, 945x561px) Image search: [Google]
blnd.jpg
35KB, 945x561px
but did you guys hop on that black friday tho?
>>
>>69351571
>no Endless

not interested desu senpai
>>
Worst track, made worse by the fact that it's SebastiAn talking and he's fucking terrible (except for Embody, that shit is great)
>>
File: 133-48-95234.jpg (346KB, 3000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
133-48-95234.jpg
346KB, 3000x1750px
>>69348512
>french cunt
You know that was Yung Lean right?
>>
>>69347668
Because he gay.
>>
>>69353682
it's not
see >>69353384
>>
>>69351508
I remember thinking this too, give it more listens, Blonde is very subtle. Believe me, once it clicks, it clicks hard.
>>
>>69347866
I wouldn't call them skits, interlude is a more appropriate term imo
also I love them
>sluggish lazy stupid and unconcerned
>>
>>69354364
>SebastiAn
Ah yeah, you're right.
Thought I saw Leans credits for that track too. It was just on Self Control though.
>>
>>69347668
because their relationship was shit and he was too complacent to blame himself for it. To me it seems like the important part of this track is that we are only given one point of view, the speaker is unreliable and subjective. Why would he not accept his gf on fb? It's absurd, and bis reasons are completely stupid given the fact that he is already on fb. There has to be more to the story than what the speaker is giving us. Also you don't just break up with your bf only because he doesn't accept you on fb. I love the skit honestly, Frank explores the unsaid by letting a guy give his subjective pov of why his relationship failed.
>>
>>69354415
I still haven't figured what part of self control can be attributed to lean.
>>
>>69354514
Around the 2:05 mark.
Pretty short, but plain as day
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.