[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His music is so bad, but for some reason I like it and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: YUNG-LEAN.jpg (50KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
YUNG-LEAN.jpg
50KB, 612x380px
His music is so bad, but for some reason I like it and I can't put my finger on it.

Why is this?
>>
>>69342241

You like it ironically, but like most hip hop today, nobody really appreciates it sincerely because sincerity is exposing. We live in an age where to be completely honest about art opens you to ridicule, and kids these days are pussies who can't commit 100% to liking something because that "gay."

To be cool in 2016 is to be a master at covering up the fact that you secretly hate yourself.
>>
>>69342523
or becuase the beats are sick lol
>>
>>69342561

Yeah dropping default 808 samples and adding fuck tonnes of reverb to cover up your mistakes in the midrange and treble is REAL impressive.
>>
Ur a lonely cloud that's why
>>
its the vaporwave effect

its so "cheap" it becomes good again. If someone who mastered the art makes bad art it is good art.

Kinda hard to describe but you get what i mean
>>
>>69342752

P O S T - M O D E R N I S M

M E T A M O D E R N I S M
>>
i'm a lonely cloud
>>
It's because you have lived your entire life with no one to be your friend, no clique to associate with. You start to grow angry, until you realize that being mad at the world is futile. You start to laugh, and realize that life is one big fat joke. Reinvigorated, you start to treat everything with some sort of irony. Everything in life is just one big joke remember? There's no point to it all.... hahaha. Just ashes to ashes.
>>
i actually started this whole meme

spread him fro europe to KTT and beyond

sorry guys
>>
>>69343930
to add, sherman was the true talent

and eco never dropped the tape
>>
because you're a meme-loving fuck who never got out of 2013
>>
IM JUST A CALIFORNIA BOY

oops wait rong thread
>>
>>69342615
>t. someone who has never produced before

There is no doubt that without yung gud, and yung sherman, lean would have never got gud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.