[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is right? Did RYM fall for the 1989-lite meme aka Emotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10

File: artangelsvsemotion.png (484KB, 1772x775px) Image search: [Google]
artangelsvsemotion.png
484KB, 1772x775px
Who is right? Did RYM fall for the 1989-lite meme aka Emotion and are clueless about the real pop AOTY 2015? Is Emotion really better than Art Angels?
>>
>>69339122
>Is Emotion really better than Art Angels?
Yeah
>>
>>69339122
grimeme btfo
>>
>>69339166
>>69339171
kek
>>
>>69339122
yes, grimesfag gtfo
>>
Absolutely this is literally a no contest

Grimes needs to stay the absolute fuck away from guitars and everything will be fine
>>
>>69339225
Seriously, what is wrong with her guitars?
>>
>>69339279
For starters she still has to use tape markings on her goddamn frets

She obviously is an absolute beginner and consequently it fences her in really bad
>>
>>69339343
Good thing she produces detailed, layered, and compositionally simplistic dance-pop, not fucking guitar-centric rock music, don't you think?
>>
Emotion is miles ahead of Art Angels, no contest
>>
>>69339343
>She obviously is an absolute beginner and consequently it fences her in really bad
What about the punk guitarists? She's obviously a beginner, but every guitarist was a beginner at some point. How do you want her to play guitar well if she doesn't actually play it? And btw, even if she's playing simple chords/notes, she makes them sound catchy (see the live version of Flesh Without Blood). Her guitar is more like a rhythm section and it serves her music (so far) very well. She doesn't play prog rock, ffs.
>>
File: 1450659478842.jpg (251KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1450659478842.jpg
251KB, 694x488px
>>69339411
>she produces detailed, layered, and compositionally simplistic dance-pop
>>
>>69339411
Not on Art Angels

There are a lot of guitar centric songs on there. Definitely too mamy.
>>
>>69339471
But it sounds so generic, like any goddamn 80s pop album. Why do you think it's better than Art Angels?
>>
>>69339479
if she doesn't play the guitar well, she should stop performing with it until practicing enough so that she is good with the guitar
>>
>>69339502
Way more catchy and with better hooks. i don't really care if grimes knows how to produce and compose for herself or whatever and carly doesn't as long as the songs get stuck on my head. Emotion does that, Art Angels on the other hand fades away from memory as soon as it's over except for a couple of tracks
>>
>>69339497
What does she produce then? I'm curious.
>>69339497
>There are a lot of guitar centric songs on there. Definitely too mamy.
I didn't realise 2 songs that digitally loop a single guitar phrase is considered too "mamy." There's more violin sampling on Art Angels than guitar.
>>
Why do grimesfag feel the need of starting fights (grimes vs carly, grimes vs charli etc) to get attention?
>>
>>69339597
Not the OP, but probably because you respond.
>>
>>69339590
I just started art angels and even though it's on shuffle the first 3 songs have all been written around the guitar
>>
>>69339610
I get that, but why would you like that sort of responses?
>>
File: blurryface.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blurryface.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>69339122
neither of them is right lmao
>>
>>69339648
Google "internet trolling"
>>69339621
Are you counting acoustic guitar?
>>
>>69339581
Weird, but it's exactly viceversa to me. Art Angels is incredibly catchy and memorable.
>>
>>69339695
What the literal fuck why wouldn't I?

Still on shuffle but I just started the 4th song based on the guitar

Scream might be acceptable to someone who has literally no idea what they're talking about let alone doing. Cool production though.
>>
>>69339761
>based on the guitar
They're not based on guitar, the drums are the real foundation. The guitar is just another instrument and it's mixed with synths anyway.
>>
>>69339816
To each their own but songs like Realiti are very obviously where she's most comfortable

Zero guitars

I just started butterfly and sounds like she finally made the right decision to actually hire a guitarist. Either way this is a song with guitar thats not based on the guitar.
>>
>>69339897
If you hate so much her songs with guitars why don't you listen to her older albums? Those albums have almost no guitars in them.
>>
>>69340029
because this is a thread about AA?
>>
>>69340029
Wut

This thread is about art angels vs emotion
>>
>>69339122
both such lmao
>>
Kill g Ma is the first good guitar centric song I've heard so far

And the most post-punk what coincidence
>>
>>69340196
Fucking autocorrect

Kill vs maim
>>
And now California is literally hurting my ears
>>
>>69340065
>>69340106
Even if it's about AA, what is the point complaining about something you can't change anyway? One thing that I learned during the years was that it's not worth wasting time complaining about things I dislike. If you don't like AA, listen to something else. Problem solved.
>>
>>69340147
You're such a lmao.
>>
>>69340254
Wut

Because that's the point of the thread?
>>
>>69340196
>Kill V Maim
>literal the second most beat-emphasized track
>guitar centric
LOOPING A FEINT GUITAR PHRASE DOESN'T MAKE SOMETHING GUITAR-CENTRIC.
>>
>>69339122
If Emotion had the same amount of RYM ratings as Art Angels they'd probably have about the same overall rating.
>>
>>69340298
The point of the thread is clearly stated at the beginning. In any case, this thread isn't about the musical analysis of AA. Stay on topic and answer the questions from the first post.
>>
>>69340303
Yes it does and she's not literally looping it anyways

Flesh without blood was cool to and although not as overt I think the post-punk influence is still there

Pin is kinda cool too actually
>>
>>69340379
What in the literal fuck are you talking about
>>
>>69340355
Still, I don't get why Emotion has such an inflated score on RYM. I think the "guilty" one is the sexy cover or even Carly herself. AA is dismissed as just pop because of its weird anime cover.
>>
>>69340417
>she's not literally looping it
She literally is.
>>
>>69339122
>4,399 ratings vs 2,933

you're kind of retarded, right?
>>
>>69340455
Would you care to watch it live?>>69340454
>>
>>69340439
>Who is right? Did RYM fall for the 1989-lite meme aka Emotion and are clueless about the real pop AOTY 2015? Is Emotion really better than Art Angels?
Reply to these or go away. I will not explain to you one more time.
>>
>>69340491
You're acting weird seriously
>>
>>69340486
Are you actually retarded? Fucking metal bands loop their guitar riffs and drum patterns. That doesn't mean they don't have to play it as written when playing live.
>>
>>69340523
No they fucking don't

Either way it seemed to imply that looping excused it somehow

Guitar is by very far her weakness deal with it
>>
>>69340579
>what is Meshuggah?
>what is Between The Buried And Me?
>what is Cattle Decapitation?
You know that when I said "metal bands", I wasn't referring to all metal bands, right?
I know about all the lo-fi bedroom black metal "bands" and their incessant need to play the whole song for extra trveness, but most bands just take the easy way out.
>>
>>69340579
>Guitar is by very far her weakness deal with it
She's still learning this instrument. I still don't get what is your problem with her guitar playing. Just because it's too simple or what? FYI she plays guitar better than most punk bands and she's not even a rock musician.

Also, the guitar on the song Artangels sounds really good. Did you even listen to this tune?
>>
>>69340666
We are getting way too off on a tangent but the most those bands could be accused of is drum triggers
>>
>>69340689
>pop artist who makes music for commercial success
>sounds better than punk bands fucking around
OMG ANON U DON'T SAY?
>>
>>69340707
>I've never produced music before so I can't tell when an instrumental has been copied and pasted
ftfy
>>
>>69340689
Yes the song art angels was the one song that I insist is not her on the guitar at least in this recording

There are a few good ones
>>
>>69340748
>pop artist who makes music for commercial success
This is where you're wrong. She's a singer-songwriter-producer-sound engineer-visual artist-music video director and editor-dancer that happened to make synthpop instead some boring folk or chamber pop or indie rock. Her main aim is to create music, the commercial success is only on a second level.

And speaking of pop, does this sound like pop to you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
>>
>>69340782
Feel free to cite a meshug or cat decap song. Im not familiar with btbam
>>
>>69340836
>signed to 4ad
>managed by Jay Z's management company, Roc Nation.
>every album is labeled as pop related
>forgetting this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWomCZ7yHsk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
yes it does
>>
File: carly-rae-jepsonll.jpg (87KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
carly-rae-jepsonll.jpg
87KB, 470x470px
>>69339122
Emotion was a lot better, yeah.

Art Angels was a major disappointment, there are a couple pretty boring tracks, along with some great ones. I love all of Grimes' previous work.

Emotion is unashamedly a great pop album, with killer hooks and enjoyable from start to finish. Was my favorite pop album of last year much like I fell in love with 1989 in 2014.

Emotion is better than 1989 though as it doesn't have a bad track. 1989 has one, I guess Kill v. Maim is Grimes's "Bad Blood".
>>
>>69340912
>yes it does
What radio station would play such song?

>signed to 4ad
Indie label that let her do whatever she wants artistically. Nothing to do with the actual music.

>managed by Jay Z's management company, Roc Nation.
She needs good management. Nothing to do with the actual music.

>every album is labeled as pop related
That's just a generic descriptor. It means popular or catchy if you will. That includes everything from the Beatles to Rihanna.

>forgetting this video
An ad for a perfume done for a friend (Stella McCartney)? It's just a job. Nothing to do with the actual music.
>>
>>69341027
>What radio station would play such song?
any top 40 radio station

>That's just a generic descriptor. It means popular or catchy if you will. That includes everything from the Beatles to Rihanna.
which describes grimes music unfortunately it isn't at that level of a beatles or rihanna but shes trying :)
>>
>>69341020
>Emotion is unashamedly a great pop album, with killer hooks and enjoyable from start to finish.
Killer hooks? Where? AA really smashes Emotion at this category. Only 2-3 songs on Emotion are actually good. Many others (esp. Gimmie Love and I Really Like You) are so lazy and predictible that I already have a feeling of deja vu. Mark my words: in 2-3 years Emotion will be forgotten, AA will be discussed/listened to for a long time.

I think AA is an album too patrician for you. I can understand that.
>>
>>69340870
Literally any Cattle Decapitation song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvxVkF8lCAo
>>
>>69341063
>any top 40 radio station
Do you really believe that? What radio station would play a dark dreampop tune that sounds like a soundtrack to a dystopian sci-fi horror movie? I bet you still didn't listen to that tune.

>which describes grimes music unfortunately it isn't at that level of a beatles or rihanna but shes trying :)
OK, so you're baiting. I'm done with (You).
>>
>>69339122
Dysentery is better than Art Angels
>>
>>69340491
lmfao he was saying why one was bad and undeserving. it is pretty clear where he stands if he is only pointing out the shortcomings of one album.
>>
>>69341187
>What radio station would play a dark dreampop
thx for admitting its pop :)
>>
>>69341319
Holy shit, you're autistic for even insinuating that pop is inherently bad.
>>
>>69341341
> for even insinuating that pop is inherently bad.
where did I say that?
>>
>>69341370
>admitting
As if it everyone doesn't already know it's blatant pop and that would somehow be something that makes it bad.
>>
>>69341409
never said pop was bad
my original point was that Im not surprised a pop artist like grimes guitar playing sounds better than a punk band
>>
>>69341188
Dysentery is going to kill you. You will try changing your mind but it will be too late.
>>
>>69341319
Dreampop =/= mainstream pop played on the radio. Do your homework, idiot.
>>
>>69341495
my radio station plays beach house all the time
>>
>>69339122
I don't trust the Metascore because professional reviews are bought and paid for

Their user score is about the same and if Emotion had more rates (or if people didn't rate Art Angels 0.5 purely because it's Grimes) I think they'd be about the same.

I personally like Art Angels a little bit more, but they're right about the same. Night Time, My Time is the pop AOTDSF anyway.
>>
>>69341866
The title track of NTMT is awful, though.
>>

Emotion = 6/10
Art Angels = 4/10

Yes.
>>
>>69339675
triggered
>>
>>69340491
holy shit youre crazy af
>>
>>69339198
She plays a mini squire so that doesn't really count as a guitar. If she played a parker, I'd take it back..But I doubt.
>>
>>69341970
Best post in this thread. Neither album is good. It's sad that so many people on here have fallen for the poptimism meme.
>>
>>69339122
How can people possibly say CRJ is better than Grimes?
>>
>>69341866
>I don't trust the Metascore because professional reviews are bought and paid for
How do you know that? Literally every professional reviewer, from P4K to The Guardian? Take off your conspiracy hat.

>Night Time, My Time is the pop AOTDSF anyway.
No. A great album, but no better than Visions or Art Angels.
>>
>>69342031
>It's sad that so many people on here have fallen for the poptimism meme.
It's sad if they enjoy some great and catchy pop music? Guess what, you're the sad meme: a hipster pretending to hate pop music. The joke's on you, rockist bruh.
>>
>>69341970
You took these ratings out of your ass. Could you even justify your ratings?
>>
>>69340491

Just shut the mother of fuck up, holy shit.
>>
>>69342423
Only plebs could say that. They're just blinded by her beauty and couldn't judge properly. If CRJ would be ugly, I GUARANTEE that Emotion wouldn't be even half as praised.
>>
>>69342018
Playing a mini Squire and making great music, that's talent. A talented artist could make great music with anything.
>>
>>69339122
grimes is overrated as fuck. anything that places her below based jep is alright in my book
>>
i remember the time when mu loved grimes more
>>
What makes Emotion better? Both are good but the instrumentals and production in Art Angels feel a lot more gritty and dancey and aggressive to me. Emotion certainly has far better mixing and way better vocals, but it's very "straight" pop rhythms and instruments and structures for the most part.

Not trying to start a waifu war, I don't give a shit about the artists as people. Just looking for a technical comparison.
>>
>>69341456
It's even funnier because she first started playing guitar like a year/months before the album was made.
>>
>>69340196
That's an EDM song where the guitar is basically acting as a pad.
>>
>>69343303
Those are the ratings I personally gave the albums when they came out. I listened to both of them a few times. I haven't listened to either in a long time so I couldn't give a super detailed breakdown but an overall gist as far as I remember:

>E-MO-TION
Honestly just felt like a generic pop album to me, was a bit overly saccharine without anything interesting melodically to back it up. It wasn't as overproduced as 1989 and not as contrived as anything Lana Del Ray put out, so I liked it a bit more than most mainstream pop albums I've listened to. I thought it was pretty average overall though, without any songs that really stood out.

>Art Angels
Overall just thought this was pop trying to be catchy but just wasn't catchy. I remember there being a lot of the "eh-eh-ehhhh oh oooohhh" cheesy processed vocal mixing that plagues a lot of mainstream pop albums. I thought the production was pretty cheesy, and I don't like Grimes' voice or personality. Overall thought it just wasn't catchy or interesting, and was annoying at times.
>>
>>69344106
>I remember there being a lot of the "eh-eh-ehhhh oh oooohhh" cheesy processed vocal mixing that plagues a lot of mainstream pop albums.
I normally hate that stuff in music too, but for some reason I really liked how Grimes did it. I might just be biased because I like her voice, but Art Angels is one of the only recent pop albums I've enjoyed.
>>
>>69339122
Emotion fucking sucks, I refuse to believe anyone unironically likes it.

Art Angels is okay
>>
>>69344147
>Emotion fucking sucks, I refuse to believe anyone unironically likes it.
What about it sucks, exactly? I dislike it too, but just wondering why you do.
>>
if grimes made an album full of realiti could have had a hit on her hands
unfortunately we didnt get that
her guitar playing is clearly something she just learned and adding that element puts her in comparison to st vincent and t swift who blow her out of the water.

her strengths is synths
>>
>>69344207
I agree the guitar was unnecessary but she works it in pretty well in a few tracks. She's definitely much better with synths.

Realiti isn't the only good track on there either. But probably 1/3 or 1/2 of the tracks should've been scrapped.

She said she wanted to do something more dreamy and slow for her next album, so that should be interesting.
>>
>>69341940
Agreed, but Scream sucks and I Really Like You and I Didn't Come Here Just to Dance aren't that great
>>69343245
How is Lemonade getting top spots from reviewers? How did Kevin Gates get BNM-worthy scores? Professional critics are mostly sellouts unless they're a big enough personality like Scaruffi, Christgau, or Fantano (and I believe Fantano gave both albums 7s).
>>
>>69343589
I do too and I miss it. Watching /mu/ dissolve into unwarranted Grimes hatred was painful.
>>69344106
>implying the contrived nature of Lana Del Rey's music isn't intentional
>>
Art Angels sounds like an album full of mid-2000s Avril Lavigne guitar pop
It's garbage
>>
>>69344335
Scream is great. At first I thought it was by far the worst song on there but I think it's one of the best now.

Some of the Vietnamese rapping verses are kind of retarded though.
>>
Art Angels has 5 mediocre songs where Emotion has 2 or 3
>>
>>69344369
You have garbage taste. It doesn't sound like any Avril Lavigne album at all (implying that you even listened to her albums back to front). Do you even have ears?
>>
>>69344536
>Art Angels has 5 mediocre songs where Emotion has 2 or 3
False. The only mediocre songs are MAYBE California and Belly of the Beat. Anything else is solid gold (even Scream). Emotion has way more mediocre songs than just 2-3. It's no wonder that Carly performs live the most exactly the good songs. AA blows Emotion out of the water.
>>
File: 1473629685819.jpg (70KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473629685819.jpg
70KB, 431x450px
>>69339343
>all these people saying she's "still learning guitar so it's fine"
then why the fuck is she on stage with it
Anyone else on earth who went on stage and tried to play an instrument they don't know how to play yet would get ridiculed.
>>
RYM flipped to hardmode on a lot of indie artists around 2010, maybe it even happened before that, there was just a shift at some point where anything indie rock got significantly lower scores while scores for other genres like metal and pop continued to be sometimes disproportionately high.
>>
Emotion is stupid good. Don't know what you guys are hearing
>>
>>69345357
Emotion is stupid. FIFY. Don't know what you are hearing, it's just Taylor Swift style pop. By the way, what do you think about 1989?
>>
It's ridiculous to see so many people getting so excited over some generic Taylor Swift style pop. I bet you don't praise TS' latest album so much, isn't it you pop posers? You just found your acceptable to like pop queen.
>>
>>69345164
>then why the fuck is she on stage with it
Because those songs require guitar, dumbass. The part with "still learning guitar" was about her current guitar skills, but these skills are enough to play the exisiting songs. Get it?
>>
>>69339122
its more just that grimes has huge amounts of people who loathe her for no reason and go out of their way to give her record one star.
>>
>>69344536
Emotion has Favorite Color which is unlistenable on the other hand all tracks on AA are listenable.
>>
>>69345357
Emotion is literally a meme, people only like it because P4K approved it and so did Fantano (I think).
>>
>>69345535
I couldn't develop an emotional attachment to any tracks, I thought the instrumentals were too generic. And I think Taylor's vocal delivery lacks impact
>>
OFFICIAL 2010s MEMEPOP RANKINGS

1. Emotion
2. Art Angels
3. Night Time, My Time
4. 1989
5. Dangerous Woman
6. Beyoncé
7. Emotion Side B
8. LP1
9. Sucker
10. The Bones of What You Believe

Honorable mentions:
•Grimes – Visions
•Ariana Grande – My Everything
•Lorde – Pure Heroine
>>
>>69345740
THIS IS IT.
>>
>>69346263
Disgusting! Art Angels #2 and Visions at honorable mentions? Get your shit together.

>>69345876
Emotion got only a 7.4, unlike Art Angels who got a 8.5. Why RYM & /mu/ prefer Emotion instead AA is totally baffling to me. It's against any common sense, the most pretentious music fans prefering the cheap alternative and dismissing the real pop AOTY 2015.
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/20898-emotion/

>>69345893
>And I think Taylor's vocal delivery lacks impact
It's not like Carly's vocals have any impact. Compare her soft singing with the multiple octaves insane singing of Grimes. A song like Kill V. Maim obliterates the whole Emotion with passion, ferocity, energy and insanity. Actually AA should be called Emotion tbch.
>>
>>69346432
because grimes can't play guitar or a write a good pop song
here's how its done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBouuIwd2ys
>>
>>69346481
What is that boring shit? Listen to something really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

This is what I call a perfect pop song, not that mediocrity.
>>
File: clarence.jpg (873KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
873KB, 1000x1000px
>>69339122
Neither of those are 2015's pop aoty you dumb nigger
>>
>>69347074
Lol
>>
>>69339122
Why can't both be good albums?
>>
>>69346432
Kill V. Main is easily (pun intended) the worst song on Art Angels. I'd rather listen to any other song on the album than that. It's generic to my ears.
>>
File: 1474084704273.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474084704273.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>69347074
yeah uh no
>>
>>69339343
>Not understanding the performance challenges that face multi-instrumentalists who perform under strobe lighting...
>>
>>69339514
>Not understanding how performance skills are acquired...
>>
>>69340251
What order are you listening to the tracks in?
>>
>>69347781
lol big brother gifs
>>
File: rym_ratings_aa_v_emo_w_dists.png (159KB, 1686x1431px) Image search: [Google]
rym_ratings_aa_v_emo_w_dists.png
159KB, 1686x1431px
>>69339122
Simple explanation for the difference in rating scores of these two albums based on also including the corresponding rating distributions and trends (see pic related):
E-MO-TION: CRJ fans overrated it on RYM upon its initial release, and it's average has been going down ever since.

Art Angels: Grimes haters underrated it on RYM upon its initial release, and it's average has been going up ever since.

So...
>>
>>69339597
Why are you using a retarded term like 'Grimesfag' in a sentence?
>>
>>69347753
This is /mu/ there cannot be any compromise, specially on Grimes-related matters.
>>
File: A9plo.gif (575KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
A9plo.gif
575KB, 250x188px
ur all Losers
>>
>>69340454
>>69341866
>>69343531
>>69345259
>>69345740
>>69346432
see
>>69348661 (You) (You)

>>69345740
>its more just that grimes has huge amounts of people who loathe her for no reason and go out of their way to give her record one star.
Here are the actual ratings count breakdowns (seen in pic for >>69348661 (You) (You) ) for each album:
>Art Angels
0.5: 62
1.0: 95
1.5: 125
2.0: 297
2.5: 363
3.0: 720
3.5: 942
4.0: 1066
4.5: 463
5.0: 269

>E-MO-TION
0.5: 35
1.0: 32
1.5: 51
2.0: 128
2.5: 210
3.0: 413
3.5: 697
4.0: 778
4.5: 354
5.0: 236

Assuming that any ratings under a 2.0 are the work of trolls (which is a pretty obvious conclusion) and eliminating those factors from the overall averages, the current RYM Rating for each album comes out to be:
>Art Angels
((2.0 * 297) + (2.5 * 363) + (3.0 * 720) + (3.5 * 942) + (4.0 * 1066) + (4.5 * 463) + (5.0 * 269)) / (297 + 363 + 720 + 942 + 1066 + 463) = 3.80

>E-MO-TION
((2.0 * 128) + (2.5 * 210) + (3.0 * 413) + (3.5 * 697) + (4.0 * 778) + (4.5 * 354) + (5.0 * 236)) / (128 + 210 + 413 + 697 + 778 + 354 + 236) = 3.67

t. Stats Student Who Is Totally Prepared For The Semester to Be Over Already.
ETA: Forgot to remove the 1.5s from the longform equations (final ratings were still accurate, though.)
ETAETA: Forgot to remove 1.5s from count portion of lonfform equations. Final ratings still accurate, though.
>>
>>69339502
Rec me some 80s pop that sounds like emotion pls.
>>
>>69349386
Mad man
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.