[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sp.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
How do you feel about Lemon Demon's latest album, Spirit Phone?
links:
http://lemondemon.com/spiritphone/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LeSFBy2bZU&t=3183s
>>
only thing I've heard by him and I can only assume its his best because its really strong
>>
>>69331134
I've heard most of his work, and it is
>>
>>69331069
It's good, the best are cabinet man, when he died, eighth wonder, and soft fuzzy man. I earn my life was annoying to me at first but started to grow on me, and some of the bonus tracks like crisis actors are good.

I never hear anyone talk about view-monster, and I think it is because it just seems more hit and miss with some songs being corny or nerdy while others being great and catchy.
>>
>>69331069
It's like the makers of Kung fury formed a devo cover band
>>
>>69331069
I love it. It's a great album to listen to around Halloween. Touch-Tone Telephone is my personal favorite.
>>
Cabinet Man is a good song the rest I don't really care about
>>
Might be my favorite album of 2016, but considering I've only heard maybe 3 albums from 2016 that's not saying much, but its still pretty good. Touchtone Telephone, LAA, and Spiral of Ants are the best tracks.
>>
>>69331262
View Monster was his best up until Spirit Phone came out. I can't listen to any older Lemon Demon stuff desu, it all pales in comparison.
>>
its my album of the year desu

it was fun during summer and comfy during fall and winter
>>
>>69331069
It's good as fuck. The hook on 'As Your Father I Expressly Forbid It' is GOAT.
>>
It's really good but the original version for "Eight Wonder" was better imo. Either that or I just listened to that one so many times back when it came out that the newer version just doesn't sound right
>>
>>69331069
favorite lyrics?

>THESE CREATURES I'VE SEEN, SOME OF THEM EDIBLE SOME OF THEM MEAN
>THAT'S ALL I KNOOOOOWWWWWWOWOWWWW
>>
>>69331069
One of my AOTY too
>>
>>69333098
DELTA ECHO ALPHA DELTA
>>
>>69331134
He's the guy who did Potter Pals (you know the Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (DumbleDore!) thing), and he did the Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate History.

He was more known for early youtube memes than for his music.

But this album is really good so good for him.
>>
>>69333098
>WHEN HE DIED
>AN ENDLESS AGE OF UNTOLD NIGHTMARES WOULD BE NIGH
>AND THE BLOOD WOULD MAKE THE SEAS RUN RED
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.