[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gizzard.jpg (241KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gizzard.jpg
241KB, 800x800px
A 10/10, how is this not your AOTY? Also their whole discography is pretty good. These guys are talented.
>>
>revival revival
You're a sad case, OP
>>
>>69329424
a true lesson in the art of the reiteration and reinvention of a whole buncha "woooo/whoaaa" variations on top of relentless weed soaked riffage even if it's a revival of sorts, it's fuckin phenomenal
>>
they're just a poor imitation of the Brian Jonestown Massacre
>>
File: heres your (you).jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
heres your (you).jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>69329499
>>
>>69329424
just even speaking australia I far prefer delta goodrem and the jezabels

this is a fun record though dont get me wrong
>>
>>69329424
good record. got really into them a while back but after a couple listens a lot of their stuff starts to sound the same
>>
Going to see them tomorrow :)
>>
WooAhhhh we're playing really FAST and every song sounds the SAME!!! Woahh, so Psychedelic!!! OOOhhh trippppy guitars!!!! Woooahhh COLORED VINYL so PSYCHEDELIC!!!!!
>>
>>69331210
>every song sounds the SAME
>implying that isn't the point
>>
>>69331393
>It's supposed to sound bad, that's the point!
>>
>>69331393
>Woahh, so Psychedelic!!!
actually this kinda seemed to imply it was

not that I think that excuses it but again I think its still a fun record but just not aoty material
>>
File: 76ce9b239b2a67f18403d33ce37f0309.png (569KB, 1421x475px) Image search: [Google]
76ce9b239b2a67f18403d33ce37f0309.png
569KB, 1421x475px
>tfw
>>
Best prog rock album of the year :^)
>>
I agree, so far that their stuff gets a bit repetitive. They're great at what they do but too much of what they do all runs together into one big jam session. I hope they grow out of that and start crafting better individual songs, because they sound great, but I get listener fatigue after a little while, despite being so excited and enthused at first.
>>
>>69330352
Awesome! I just saw them perform with Pond
It was great
>>
>>69330352
Saw them a few days ago in Brisbane. Best show ive been to in a long time.
All the other bands were great too.
>>
>>69329424
Gizzard make me feel conflicted, some of their material sounds pretty good like in your mind fuzz and quarters, overall they are a bit average. The vocalist is a shit singer, the lyrics are generally shit, the instrumentation is cool but they are going to need to branch out a bit in order to reach that next level
>>
>>69329424
It's really not that good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.