[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: R - VP Split Art.jpg (709KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
R - VP Split Art.jpg
709KB, 1400x1400px
https://vaginalpentagram.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>69322933
hadn't checked in here in a while but this isn't promising
>>
This general isn't coming back. Let it go.
Your shit is terrible and clueless btw.
>>
>>69322933
theres noise music then theres static, people that can actually listen to this and enjoy it are either lying to themselves or just fucking pretentious faggots. this isnt music. this is awful.
>>
>>69322933
I'm listening to ur stuff, the black panther is really cool, keep it up B
>>
>>69323442
>>69323503
was the noise general ever good
>>
>>69324151
Yeah, we just got bitter is all.
>>
>>69324151
not really desu
the "good" noise generals just consisted around people posting their bandcamps, asking dumb clueless questions and posting the same dozen meme albums over and over(whitehouse, kazumoto endo, yellow swans, ramleh etc.)
the bad noise generals consisted of the same thing, just with a bunch of shitposting on top
that general was a mistake
>>
Embarrassing.

>>69324151
Aside from a couple of very brief(like two weeks) stretches when it was tolerable, no.
/noise/ was by far the most ignorant and irritating general on this board, at least as long as you're talking about the generals which revolved around actual attempts at music discussion rather than waifu culture or websites or whatever.
>>
>>69324489
if whitehouse, kazumoto endo, yellow swans, and ramleh are meme noise what would you say is legitimate noise?
>>
File: 1479176592181-2.jpg (1MB, 2041x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479176592181-2.jpg
1MB, 2041x2048px
https://soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/gothic-abbreviation

I make early industrial flavored etherial power electronics and IDM. I'd be interested in hearing artists with a similar sound to myself if you could recommend them.

>>69324151
Yes and No. It never saw particularly learned discussions about experimental music, but it had enough dilettantes to at least be some kind of community that wasn't based exclusively on shitposting about pop music. Talking to someone about the spring box they made out of an altoids can and shit like that i count among my most valuable experiences on here, the board just moves too fast for the quality noise posters to keep up the shitposting metaposters.
>>
>>69322933
well the macronympha split is p good
>>
>>69322933
that is one of the worst names for a band that I have ever heard
>>
>>69324151
nope
even in the "good" periods they were populated by people who didn't really know anything about noise

i've said it already, a genre as dependent on self-sufficiency and doing your own research as noise and a board that is as dependent on hiveminds and spoonfeeding as /mu/ were never going to mix
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.