[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is infuriatingly good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 23476h24f724.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
23476h24f724.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
this is infuriatingly good
>>
Indeed
>>
>>69318746
bands like this one, or the whole PC music thing, they trigger me really badly
they trigger me because of how obvious it is that the whole thing is a product of extremely spoiled and comfortable rich kids who couldn't be more disconnected from the way most people live their lives
there's something about it all that's so fucking smug and elitist and gloating about its own vacuousness and social security that it disgusts me
like, there's no way that someone who actually had something serious to struggle with or something serious to overcome would come up with something like this
it couldn't be less considerate and less empathetic towards the average person if it tried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQBkCrpWOg
>>
>>69319050
I dunno, I agree thats true for a lot of PC artists but Kero seems a lot more engaging
>>
>>69319050
Well not all music need to be Joy Division, but yeah I agree
>>
>>69318746

Felt too bubblegum-my to me, but that's probably supposed to be the appeal in the first place.
>>
>>69319050
>I hate rich people so much and their elitism that anyone who is rich can't join my secret club of trauma and pain

get fucked dude
>>
>>69319427
many of my favorite artists come from comfortable upper-class backgrounds. it's what they do with that comfort that matters to me.
i mean, a band like this, they've all obviously got plenty of opportunities and resources, and that this is what they choose to do with those resources really grates on me

this whole self-indulgent and calculated trust fund pitchfork/vice nightmare culture with all its meta circlejerking and all its coked out, post-post-post-ironic fad chasing and complacent cultural games is so abhorrent and contemptible on so many levels, and it just keeps getting worse and worse as more money keeps getting poured into it and it spreads further out into more and more areas
>>
>>69318746
It's shit
>>
>>69320169
it's actually the aoty 2bhwy fampai
>>
WHO CARES ABOUT DISCOVERING NEW MUSIC WHEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE SAME ALBUM OVER AND OVER AGAIN X1,000,000 AM I RIGHT FELLAS
>>
File: 1480007139749.jpg (4KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1480007139749.jpg
4KB, 125x122px
>>69319050
>inda
>>
/mu/ pretends to be anything other than a bovine mass of beige clueless drones: The Thread
>>
>>69320229
wow i bet ur really smart and cultured
>>
>>69320229
>beige clueless drones

bit racist
>>
Shill
>>
>>69320192
It's honestly not, It's generic pop album with overly sickly cute lyrics about life as an autist, people only like it because the singer sings in both Japanese and English and think it's unique. Which it isn't.
>>
>>69320229
that album is shit

my taste is there

what u think
>>
>>69319050
why are they all dressed so poorly
>>
>>69320467
Is she a faux-weeb or an actual jap
>>
>>69320467
Asobi Seksu does it better
>>
>>69320852

She's half Japanese.
>>
>>69318746

Everything from the production and writing, to the attitude, lyrics and aesthetic is so spot on. And she's infuriatunly cute
>>
>>69318746
it's avg

i saw them live, p good for a 16+ show
>>
>>69318746
Agreed
>>
>>69319050

thanks for reminding me of how much I love that song
>>
It really isn't. I wanted to like it but the beats are boring and the inane lyrics were just too much. Is that what actual jpop songs are about?
>>
>>69318746
I find it insufferable.
>>
this kind of music will be to the trump era what twee was to the bush era
>>
>>69318746
i didnt really like this, the production is kind of nice at times but the lyrics are so infantile its hard to keep listening.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.