[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop listening to me and form your own opinions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1480203954162.jpg (12KB, 208x201px) Image search: [Google]
1480203954162.jpg
12KB, 208x201px
stop listening to me and form your own opinions.
>>
>>69316409
I already do that. So I will never do what you tell me, even if you tell me to not listen to you, because I was already not listening to you, not because you just told me, but even before you did, and just and only because I wanted to not listen to you.
>>
no.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
Vargs life lessons:

1. DIG A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND SHIT IN IT
2. LIVE IN YOUR CAR
3. MUSLIMS ARE NOT BAD BUT ALSO BAD
4. COMMUNISM IS COOL
5. COMMUNISM IS BAD
6. DRESS UP LIKE A VIKING AND RUN AROUND WITH FOAM SWORDS
7. I AM SMART SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND GIVE ME MONEY
>>
>>69316473
8. ALSO I DON'T MONETISE MY CHANNEL VIDEOS I GET MONEY ONLY EXCLUSIVELY FROM MY(thology)FA(ntasy)RO(leplaying)G(ame) [what a fucking GAY name] BURZUM NEVER EXISTED IT'S ALL A SPOOK EVEN THOUGH NOBODY BUYS MY GAME PLEASE BUY IT
>>
>>69316522
9. WHITE MAN FOUNDED ALL CIVILIZATIONS.

10. WHITES ARE SAVAGES JUST LIKE AFRICANS. CIVILIZATION WAS FOUNDED BY MUTTS.
>>
>>69316807
11. IM A SURVIVALIST AND DO THINGS FOR MYSELF

12. IM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING

13. GROW YOUR OWN FOOD

14. I CANT GROW MY OWN FOOD
>>
>>69316842
>>69316807
>>69316522
>>69316473
triggered leftists losers.

varg has done so much more in his life than you low lifes who mock him on the computer, hiding like little faggots.

I bet you would act like a little timid bitch boy if you met him irl
>>
>>69316919
I contributed itt.

Not a leftist, voted for trump, etc etc.

Dude, it's fun to make fun. BUT, Varg has contradicted himself in his videos and interviews. I fucking love Varg. He's right about a lot, but man it's funny shit making fun of it.
>>
>>69316409
logical conclusion to vargposting
>>
>>69316919
>varg has done so much more in his life than you
You're right, I've never been to prison
>>
>>69316919
15. WELFARE IS PARASITIC
16. USE WELFARE CHECKS AFTER GETTING OUT OF JAIL TO BUY INNAWOODS SHIT
17. CAR CANOPIES ARE GOOD SHELTERS
18. ITS OK TO WHINE ABOUT CRIMINALS DESTROYING EUROPE WHEN I SPENT A BUNCH OF MY LIFE IN THE POKEY FOR KILLING SOMEONE AND BURNING DOWN OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY BECAUSE IM EDGY LIKE THAT
>>
>>69317007
i hope you're part of the rich class
otherwise you're fucked
>>
literally running around larping and shit lmao
>>
File: 1478894893889.jpg (49KB, 571x153px) Image search: [Google]
1478894893889.jpg
49KB, 571x153px
>>
Comb your beard, boy.
>>
>>69316473
9. THE LAMP KILLED THE BLACK METAL SCENE WHICH YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW BECAUSE I REPEAT THIS EVERY OTHER VIDEO
>>
Varg really aged like shit.
>>
File: check em.png (198KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
198KB, 495x350px
>>
>>69317486
Hasn't he said before that ancient Egyptians were Europeans? or somthing like that...
>>
>>69316409
Gotta love the comments on his videos.
"Hi varg ! what do you think about X?"
"I agree with everything you said ! is it okay that I'm X though?"
It quite scares me actually, people should stop idolize humans - it looks pathetic.
>>
Take it to /pol/ please, OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.