[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just testing this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: clutch-front-cover-300dpi.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clutch-front-cover-300dpi.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
rate
>>
>>69315641
>testing this board
Because you know the true ratings and are 100% correct?
>>
>>69315678
Because any rating is subjective and humans being a gregarious species, we tend to associate as much as we can with people we trust. Being a music enthousiast, I would like to know if this community is anywhere near my personnal convictions and before investing more time with it, I present it with one recent album I've been given to listen to and really like, faggot.

>>69315645
out of?
>>
TELEKINETIC DYNAMITE
PSYCHIC WARFARE IS REAL
>>
>>69315741
>>
>>69315741
>thinking the whole board shares a common view of one album
>calling people a faggot
>thinking you're a music enthusiast and listening to clutch
You have some serious growing up to do
>>
>>69315790
Feels like you'd like to sound smart, bro.
On the Clutch part, they played together over 20 years and a lot of it isn't very good. I do believe this one's a nugget though.

>>69315768
That's not much
>>
>>69315838
lmao the subjective meme again! can't wait for you to tell your inbred nephews how nicki minaj is as good as bach because lol subjective :^)
>>
>>69316004
>bach is so good xdddd
>modern music sucks

Bach sucks balls.
You really shouldn't wear a fedora inside.
But well, I'd have already failed explaining you inbred anything, so I doubt I'll try again in the future.
>>
>>69316055
It's ok anon, most people just don't get music and happen to use it as a distraction. You're average and that's just fine.
>>
>>69316094Do you have any link to your non-average youtube channel where I can hear you play or lead an orchestra, anon ? Just so I know you a bit better before bringing the insults.
>>
>>69316159
Damn you really are a mongoloid. Thinking about it, you should definitely stop listening to anything besides Clutch and Pantera.
>>
>>69316159
sure thing baby
https://youtu.be/SY3bNQ76_oo
doubtful that you'll notice me but anyway
>>
>>69316219
>>69316254

Who should I reply to ? Cool vid. Never saw anything quite like it, lol. What's that round thing in brass with buttons ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.