[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw one of your favorite albums is a best of am i a pleb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>tfw one of your favorite albums is a best of

am i a pleb?
>>
>>69315428
thats a compliation./.
>>
Well yeah of course you are

Not necessarily because you like that album but we've always known you were a pleb anon
>>
>>69315428
likely, but completely seperately from liking new order because new order is the dopest shit
>>
those are all remixes so you're good
>>
>>69315428
There's a difference between a compilation and a "best of". Substance is made up of songs that were literally not on their albums proper, I think it gets a pass if you're really that concerned about your artsy rock cred.
>>
>>69315428
UP

DOWN

TURNAROUND
>>
>>69315428
not if you're a rockist
>>
HOW DOES IT FEEL
TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO
>>
>>69315428
It's not "the best of" it's just all their singles
>>
>>69316708
PLEASE DON'T LET ME HIT THE GROUND
>>69315428
It's a compilation album, in this case you did good don't worry
>>
>>69315428
Most of the stuff on here was non-albums singles so it's not really a best of. Album in its own right really

>>69317437
TONIGHT I THINK I'LL WALK ALONE
>>
The version of Bizarre Love Triangle on here and the extra long Perfect Kiss are the best versions of those songs so it makes sense to listen to Substance most.
>>
>>69315428
>tfw
>doesn't post any face
>>
The only non-plebeian compilation album is Hatful of Hollow.
>>
>>69321154
>Le Smiths
>non-plebeian
>ever
>>
>>69321066
>is a newfag
>>
>>69315428
OH YOU'VE GOT BLUE EYES
OH YOU'VE GOT GREEN EYES
OH YOU'VE GOT GREY EYES
>>
WHEN JOHNNY CAME HOME
>>
disc 1 is better BTW as long as u agree with tthat then we cool ese
>>
>>69322531
There's literally no point in the second disc it's so awful

I'm really glad they didn't do some fucked up shit on the double LP like take songs from both discs
>>
>>69315428
Just listen to the singles and you avoid the problem, as an album it doesn't really work, as individual tracks, some of them are among the greatest songs not just of the 80's but all time. Listening to it as if it were an album is incredibly pleb because the filler is not nearly as good as the true classics.

I have over 300 plays of three different songs on the album but I'm not sure if my favorite New Order song is actually on there. It changes from day to day because they've got so many classics.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.