[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fav band pic related What does /mu/ think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Fav band pic related

What does /mu/ think about it?
>>
they put Beyonce on the cover and I don't think about them since then
>>
I just wanted to have something to do with the moon and then the untethered part came along, and then I just wanted there not to be a picture of the moon on the cover. (There isn’t: it’s a cat.) It definitely has meaning to me, but it’s not any kind of narrative thing. I had never really watched the moon before and I started paying attention to it over the past year. I finally just wrapped my brain around it: the waxing, the waning, how it physically looks in relationship to the Earth and the sun.

age 47
>>
>>69313603
wtf i hate built the spill now
>>
>>69313617
wtf i hate doug martsch now
>>
>>69313603
What's this about?
>>
File: magic square.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
magic square.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>69313666
truly evil trips
>>
>>69313578
There's Nothing Wrong with Love up to Keep It Like a Secret are classics. Ancient Melodies was a bit of a misstep. You in Reverse was somewhat of a mid-career hit. The rest of the albums are average.
>>
>>69314497
Untethered Moon is incredibly solid and one of the best of the year. However the peaks aren't that high or very frequent.
>>
>>69314515
It's got some nice songs on it but the production is absolutely terrible. They need to get Phil Ek producing again.
>>
>>69314591
Strongly agree. I will literally never ever forgive the fade out on Horizon to Cliff

absolutely disgusting and that alone warrants a deluxe edition
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.