[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I am loving this. It clicked and it's amazing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg (13KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Justice_-_Woman_artwork.jpg
13KB, 220x220px
Holy fuck I am loving this. It clicked and it's amazing.
>>
agreed but I hate love sos
>>
>>69309925
Whaaaaaaat it's so good.
>>
>>69309925
Easily the worst song they've released.
>>
>>69309956

It picks up in the second half.

Do you like this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwo4cBjumpI
>>
>>69309925
I'll give it another chance but the last time I heard it that was the only song that made me stop what I was doing like not in a good way
>>
Eh, it's nice I guess. Pleasure, Chorus and Close Call are the best. Kinda sad that they've abandoned the Cross "dirty disco" sound.
>>
1. Fire!
2. Alakazam!
3. Stop
4. Randy
5. Heavy Metal
6. Love SOS
>>
>>69309905
>It clicked

theres nothing that "clicks" or to "get". its a mediocre album all around
>>
>>69311571
Hot opinion there
Almost ruined the album for me
>>
Close Call is the only good song
>>
>>69312045
Other than that the whole album is shit.
>>
>>69309905
>electro house
>IT CLICKED OMG
something mentally wrong with you
>>
>>69312251
The fact that you don't even understand how experimental it is, shows that you are a fucking babby pleb. Listen to it 5 more times, and I guarantee you'll find it alienating.
>>
>>69312257
>experimental
the fact that you don't even understand how redundant this term is makes you even more delusional
>>
Chorus and Safe and Sound are the only good tracks to me. Everything else is very forgettable
>>
>>69312371
I'd say Randy was the best track, but yeah very disappointing all round. Even worse was that it took them 5 years to release.
>>
>>69312399
Randy sounds like a Tame Impala cover desu
>>
>>69312403
Nothing wrong with that desu
>>
It's their worst album to date. Not terrible but not good either. 6.5/10 at most.
>>
why tf is this hyped.
>experimental
fucking lol
>>
Chorus and Close Call are the only songs I'd call "experimental"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.