[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of ThuleanPerspective?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: burzum.jpg (92KB, 544x698px) Image search: [Google]
burzum.jpg
92KB, 544x698px
Do /mu/tants who disagree with Varg's politics hate Burzum, too? Or do they try to separate the politics from the music?
>>
>>69308437
Latest vid for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVaWcDsEsVM
>>
Love the guy's music. Don't agree with his politics (most of the time), but don't hate him for having his opinions. I think he often simplifies shit way too much in order to get his point across. His political videos are very entertaining, he's such a lovable goof.
Also, not bothered by the whole euronymous and church burning shit, I wasn't there, nobody would know how it truly went down.
>>
I think that you can take away some good perspectives on life with his channel, dont agree with some of his politics, like his music.
>>
File: nu male.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
>>69308544
>>69308568
>Don't agree with his politics
>>
I like reading about his past and it's certainly is fascinating, but his opinions are horseshit. being a anarcho-primitivist pagan is pure retardation, and if I recall correctly, his wife tried to disprove Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

so a nut whose fanbase who think no fault of him are nuts, and lived with his nut wife
>>
>>69308605
So, do you hate both far-right and far-left?
>>
>>69308605
not advocating nationalism =/= nu-male
>>
>>69308605
Not even a leftist but
>wanting to stone gays
>thinking Christianity is inherently evil and on par with Islam
>thinking that marrying a woman the same age as your daughter is normal
>wanting to revert back to some tribal pagan society
>>
>>69308693
>>>69308605 #
>Not even a leftist
Hahahahahahaha ah dear
>>
File: smiling varg.jpg (18KB, 726x445px) Image search: [Google]
smiling varg.jpg
18KB, 726x445px
>>69308710
You'd have to be pretty autistic to take varg and marie's bear cult shit seriously.
>>
>>69308437
this shit is ASMR for me
i love the videos where he's openly talking about the early norwegian BM scene and i wonder what effect they are going to have on the perspective on that whole thing a few decades from now
can't say i watched too many of the videos where he's talking about wider political issues, and i can't say that i remember what he was talking about in them since as i said, i just enjoy listening to his voice
i do like varg though. filosofem is a minimalist masterpiece by any measure i can think of.
>>
I disagree with his politics entirely, but he's just so weirdly polite and chill nowadays I can't really find him all that evil anymore. He's a fascinating loon.

I don't always separate politics from music, but Burzum is cool and unique enough that I will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.