[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after years of soul searching I've come up with a conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 71B3RDbeiJL._SL1050_.jpg (159KB, 1037x1050px) Image search: [Google]
71B3RDbeiJL._SL1050_.jpg
159KB, 1037x1050px
after years of soul searching I've come up with a conclusion - this is Radiohead's best record
>>
>>69302045
And you are correct
How does it feel to have such good taste?
>>
>>69302100
very good thanks
>>
>>69302045
>after years of soul searching, nothing came
ftfy
>>
>>69302045
AMSP is objectively better
>>
>>69302322
none of the songs are memorable but present tense which is a masterpiece. also i dislike the studio version of true love waits, the acoustic one with the guitar rather than a piano was better
>>
>>69302362
i'm not sure there are as little memorable songs as you say, but what about OKC then? every single song is memorable except for Subterranean Homesick Alien
>>
>>69302467
man for me all of Radiohead records but TKOL and Pablo Honey are masterpieces, it's difficult to say that one is better than the other.
>>
>>69302503
What don't you like about TKOL? Everyone here seems to think it's one of their worst albums, but nobody explains why.
>>
>>69302503
TKOL is better than AMSP by miles.
>>
>>69302503
you're absolutely right, i've been trying to decide between all of them and it just really depends on my mood because they're just all so great but in different ways.
>>
>>69302362
I believe you meant glass eyes
>>
Every time that I listen to AMSP I dislike it more.I think that Glass Eyes, Present Tense, and Tinker Tailor are the only decent songs on that album.
>>
>>69302045
3rd best, Hail To The Thief and In Rainbows are better
>>
>>69302725
"no"
>>
>>69302045
Are you including the deluxe version songs in this or is it just the regular album? Because that changes if I agree or not. I find a few of the deluxe songs completely tiring.
>>
>>69302773
I hate bonus tracks. Either they're part of the album or not, there shouldn't be a separate section on the end where they tacked on a few outliers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.