[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Tyler the Creator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: tyler-the-fader.jpg (307KB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-fader.jpg
307KB, 1440x1433px
Does /mu/ like Tyler the Creator?
>>
I don't know
>>
He's funny and has some good songs. But after a while he gets so nauseating to listen to. I saw him live and it was still cool eventho he was grumpy as fuck.
>>
Bastard and WOLF are pretty good.
Cherry Bomb is super up and down and Goblin has like three good songs.
He's alright overall tho. Looking forward to whatever he makes next.
>>
It did him a favour actually really that he couldn't get through customs
>>
>>69301636
Cherry Bomb is great. But I hope he one day disassociates from the Odd Future shit.
>>
He's improving a LOT as a producer and his beats are really increasing in quality.
I'm basically with >>69301693 here when it comes to his albums.
Wolf: Good. Cherry Bomb: Mixed. Goblin: Shit.

I've been hoping he just drops the vocals next album and makes jazz instrumentals.
>>
>>69302460
it's nice that he tries to be a bit experimental and creative on cherry bomb but it fails miserably most of the time. okaga ca is the best song on it
>>
I Fucking Hate Him, But I Love Him
>>
>>69301636
Wolf is God tier
If cherry bomb wasn't obsessed with clipped beats it would be ok
The singles from goblin are good
Haven't spent enough time with bastard
>>
>>69302460
basically cut out run, cherry bomb, blow my load, darkeese latifah and you got a good album or ep

not sure about keep da o's
>>
>>69302494
Deathcamp
Buffalo
Pilot
Find Your Wings
2Seater
Fucking Young
Perfect/Parfait
Smuckers
Keep Da O's
Okaga, CA

Best version I could create.
try to fight me boi
>>
>>69301636
yeah he's pretty good, i really enjoyed the jazzy feel of Cherry Bomb.
>>
>>69302644
This is god damn good.
>>
>>69302717
Great! Got any questions or improvements, I'd love to hear them.
>>
nigga better be on the stuff hes claimin
>>
>>69302780
I'd say MAYBE swap out Keep Da O's with Brown Stain but other than that it's great.
>>
>>69302921
I'm not sure about Darkeese. I honestly think it's feels a little rushed and not one of the better songs off Cherry Bomb. However I also see why, Tyler and Mr. Q's pairing was placed squarely between 2 fantastic songs so I can't complain. Thanks for your thoughts, highly appreciated!
>>
>>69303105
No prob! Glad I could be of service. Happy trails.
>>
>>69303124
Actually, I wanted Find Your Wings to have the "Golf Radio" outro from Blow My Load. It actually sounds pretty good if you try to extract it. Thanks for responding!
>>
>>69303227
Oh yeah that is a pretty good idea.
And to clarify my stance from earlier I just thought Brown Stain had a better beat than Keep Da O's. But whichever one you wanna keep I'm fine with.
>>
>>69303299
No problem. Say, it's actually kind of nice to have a nice, redeeming conversation about something without any unresolved disagreement. It's honestly amazing! Actually the main reason I didn't put Darkesse on my setlist was I wasn't sure were to put it! Thanks for everything.
>>
>>69303403
No problem, friend. Hope to run into you again at some point.
>>
Bastard: Awful
Goblin: Somehow worse, why did I put myself through this
Wolf: What the fuck happened, this is actually great
Cherry Bomb: Meh...
>>
Remeber 2011 when everyone thought Earl would amount to something?
>>
I tried to listen to him/odd future but I can't get past all that edge
>>
>>69303413
Thanks. Say, do you have a account on Section.80? My name on there is "itsyaboycoolwhip".
I made a thread there sharing my order for a So Help Me God/The Life Of Pablo double album. You should find if you search my name. Anyways, hope to see you again real soon!
>>
>>69303490
IDLSIDGO is an 8/10
>>
>>69303490
and then he became a solid artist, yes
>>
>>69303529
No, sorry. I'm probably gonna make a thread on here soon though.
>>
>>69303752
Okay what thread?
>>
I don't care what anyone says wolf is a great album
>>
Didn't have shirt in my size
>>
Cherry Bomb is legit great and criminally underrated
>>
>>69301636
he's a little misguided
>>
I only enjoy his heavy stuff.
>>
File: doggos.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
doggos.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>69301636
An edgy attention whore, that said he can be funny at times and I like some of his music. Odd future is overall mediocre with Earl Sweatshirt and Frank ocean being the only ones that are pretty talented. Domo Genesis has some moments too
>>
>>69302516
This
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.