[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of A Tribe Called Quest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of A Tribe Called Quest?
>>
File: xaug.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
xaug.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
A+
>>
new albums dankj
>>
i like de la soul better
>>
>>69285666
fuck off satan, de la soul suck and should feel lucky just to be in the house.
>>
>>69285672
after reading this post i still like de la soul better
>>
freeleech-core 2bh
>>
>>69285666
Made me say "lul" out loud, nice one!
>>
daddy af
>>
>>69285810
What does that even mean?
>>
I like them but they're kinda boring. Never had much to say
>>
>>69285845
>never had much to say

They have a hell of a lot more to say than a lot of "money, women, drugs" rapppers that dominate the genre.
>>
>>69285869
The thing about these "I talk about more than just sex and drugs!" rappers is that most of them just rap about how they rap about more than just sex and drugs
>>
>>69285905
wow i hate conscious rap now
>>
>>69285845
t.at some point had a cavity
>>
>>69285905
Yeah but saying "Tribe has nothing to say" is such a retarded statement to make that it proves you've never really payed attention to their lyrics. Sure they're not oracles of deep and insightful socio-political commentary but they're not the type of style over substance group your making them out to be either.
>>
>>69286003
I left my wallet in El Segundo x 50
>>
Georgie Porgie was their best track
>>
>>69286069
What? Are your implying that repeating a hook somehow demonstrates shallow lyricism? Are you clinically brain damaged?
>>
absolute fucking GOATs desu, released one of the best albums of all time in 1991, come back literally 25 years later and put out the best album of that year

what the fuck
>>
Peoples Instinctive Travels and Rhythmic Paths is the their best album imo.

Best Song on the new album is either The Space Program or Lost Somebody
>>
>>69286430
edgy :)
>>
>>69284867
Midnight Marauders and Low End Theory are my top 2 hip hop albums.
>>
SJW music
>>
>>69287322
Listening to it now, It's strange to hear how low and smooth Q-Tip's voice was back then compared to now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.