[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50s Rock & Roll- Why do you love/hate it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
50s Rock & Roll- Why do you love/hate it?
>>
>>69281273
I think it's spooky how quickly music becomes irrelevant. None of the pop music made in the last eighty years has any lasting power, no one's going to be listening to Jay Z by like 2025. By 2035 it'll be as if Jay Z didn't even exist.

The way people can become icons, and music can be such a big deal and then just disappear into nothingness scares me.

I like the song 'Suspicious Eyes'
>>
They used guitars instead of shitty Ableton wubwub #xyz. The lyrics were fun and weren't disgusting degenerate shit. It had a real energy do it, something pop music nowadays doesn't.
It just feels more earnest overall.
>>
>Love the good music r&r all the time

>Hate that it was the black folks music first and all top dogs are middle class poor now and elvis family never has to work a day in their life

So yea sampling in rap music makes since now
>>
File: 1461051010759.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1461051010759.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>69281407
>it was the black folks music first
>>
>>69281455
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>69281494
go suck some black cock, you'll feel better
>>
>>69281506
exactly dude. the worst part is you'll one day tell your kids these lie and they have to come to me and get facefucked
>>
>>69281455
Rock and roll evolved from Blues, literally slave music.
>>
>>69281455
>>69281506
retard
>>
>>69281455

Basically all the music you know comes from africa. Wake up.
>>
>>69281585
well TECHNICALLY it all comes from the big bang yknow.........
>>
>>69281455
dis was real bait
>>
>>69281273
>Elvis
>good
>>
Frankie Lyman and the Teenagers

https://youtu.be/q96ylFiQK_I

Dion and the Belmonts

https://youtu.be/pAPEfdjvTqE

The Diablos. The Wind was their big hit but I love this killer ballad.

https://youtu.be/aHMkEw-Suaw?list=PLmKsiAVbSLemGQCulMKLioI5Z_8j_LN0_
>>
I love it
Its fun, its easy to listen to, and it has sort of a timeless feel to it.
Just like any other era's pop music, most of it is shit but the gems really shine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.