[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1462737063728.jpg (370KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1462737063728.jpg
370KB, 1200x1600px
Choose one.
>>
the bends or kid a
>>
>>69274726
Kid A, easy.
>>
>>69274726
A Moon Shaped Pool
>>
they all the same tb qh f am
>>
Amnesiac
>>
>>69274726
I hate radiohead, but if i had to choose any of these girls it would be hail to the thief, saint laurent paris like clothing makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>69274726
Pablo Honey easily
>>
Hail to the Thief, which is also their best album
>>
only 2/8 girls didn't dye their hair lolsoquirky colors
proof that /mu/ is the youngest board
>>
don't listen to radiohead
as for the girls, i'd pick pablo honey
>>
Amnesiac is for men, Kid A is for boys.
>>
>>69274887
Dyed hair is pretty common anon, it's not healthy to have a weirdly bitter attitude towards it where you project negative ideas you have about women's intentions
>>
>>69275073
> project negative ideas you have about women's intentions
I never implied this at all, you're literally the one projecting this.
>>
>>69275073
>Dyed hair is pretty common anon

exactly it is pretty common

if you're 17
>>
>>69275083
>"lolsoquirky"
>not a negative presumption of intent

Do I have to spell it out more or
>>
Why is In_Rainbows a fucking nigger!?
>>
>>69275073
Spoken like a true 16-20 y/o

Women who dye their hair almost exclusively have mental health problems, which a little life experience will show you, wait for it.
>>
>>69275073

wow you're adorable
>>
This is the gayest shit ever.

I hate Radiohead, but the King of Limbs
>>
>>69275073
if you're not a fucking teenager dying your hair is something kids did in middleschool for attention
>>
>>69275113
because the music's a fucking nigger
>>
I'd choose OK computer if it wasn't for the poorly drawl upper lip line which looks like a hispanic moustache.
>>
>>69275073
It really isn't.

In fact I know for sure if everyone did it the ones with dyed hair would stop dying their hair to look different.
>>
>>69275073
>The rest of the world is just like my little highschool/college bubble
cute
>>
>>69275166
>An estimated 50% of women over age 25 in the US dye their hair
>>
>>69275100
>>69275132
>>69275148
Have you ever been to a club? A concert? Anywhere people in their 20s work? College? Have you ever walked down a fucking street? I'm legit bewildered, try leaving the house and socializing some time guys.
>>69275123
What a tremendous irony that you talk about life experience when that's obviously exactly what you're lacking if you honestly believe what you just typed. You guys must be really shit at interacting with women if you buy into these shitty stereotypes this easily.
>>
TKOL or Pablo Honey are the qt-est
>>
>>69275239
>You guys must be really shit at interacting with women
Look at where you are anon
>>
>>69275239
>a club? A concert? Anywhere people in their 20s work? College?
>indicative of society at large

also dyed hair is exclusively reserved for cunts
>>
>>69275237
the difference is in dying your hair a darker shade of your natural color or a natural looking red instead of blonde vs dying your hair to look like you laid it out across a slurpy machine and let it run for a few hours
>>
>>69275237
Any statistic on people who die their hair colors like purple, blue or pink?
>>
File: 1478828718296.jpg (3KB, 102x102px) Image search: [Google]
1478828718296.jpg
3KB, 102x102px
>>69275262
Yeah I don't know why I'm bothering lol. It just legitimately makes me sad that there are lots of guys who think like this. It's so obviously born out of bitterness towards women and how they just do things for "attention" which they hate for reasons I can only assume are to do with not getting much attention themselves and feeling rejected or something?

>>69275282
You really need to ask yourself why it matters to you at all whether a woman chooses to dye her hair "unnatural" colours. Like how is it any different from painting your nails blue? It's just a style thing, like choosing an outfit because you like the way it looks. How does it speak to someone's character at all?
>>
>>69275439
You say things like this but you probably judge guys for wearing fedoras and shit
>>
>>69275482
No joke my brother wears a fedora, has Sonic tshirts, a sword hanging up in his room and he's a super great guy lol. Like who cares? Is it really so hard to just take people as individuals and not make sweeping generalizations about fashion choices or whatever?
>>
>>69275543
It's human nature, everyone judges people based on their looks. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>69274726
In Rainbows a best
>>
Pablonde Honey no question
>>
>>69274726
>album
Kid A
>girl
IR is drawn better than the others
>both at the same time
Amnesiac
>>
Hail to the thief is the best girl, not album nevertheless
>>
>>69275583
yes
>>
>>69275439
>>69275482
and judging guys for wearing fedoras is just as natural as judging a girl for dying her hair

i guess i'll go a little easier and say that in particular girls who dye their hair obnoxious garish colours are usually trying excessively hard to present some kind of image and people who do that tend to be self obsessed narcissistic faggots with emotional disorders

so yeah when i see a girl like that i kind of want to kill her or laugh at her but mostly i want to avoid her
>>
>>69275554
"Everyone does it!" is not a good excuse to participate in shitty behavior dude. You can try and appeal to authority via "human nature" if you want but it doesn't absolve you of responsibility. You're perfectly capable of not doing it if you actually care about treating people well and being an empathetic human being. It's really not that hard.

Like it's one thing to have some idea about how a person might be from the way they look but letting that colour how you interact with them or just flat out grouping them into some kind of shitty monolithic stereotype isn't really excusable
>>
>>69275633
>when i see a girl like that i kind of want to kill her or laugh at her
A bit of an extreme reaction if you ask me but I won't judge you for it.
>>
>>69275659
lol
>>
>>69275646
You're absolutely correct from a moral standpoint but classifying things is something deeply ingrained in human nature. Even if people stopped judging each other based on what they wear or how their hair looks they would find other differences to pick out. It's a battle you can't win imo so I just see it as sort of fruitless. Obviously when you get to know people you will realize you probably made false assumptions about them but everybody can't get to know everybody so it will never stop.

What you're saying is admirable but it also sounds naive to me, that's all.
>>
>>69274726
all ugly cunts,
amnesiac needs to see a doctor about her elbows
>>
File: 1fca06b7.jpg (77KB, 790x413px) Image search: [Google]
1fca06b7.jpg
77KB, 790x413px
>>69274777
trips confirm truth.
I think the In Rainbows and Hail to the Theif girls should be swapped.
A Moon Shaped Pool girl should have wintery clothes, perhaps a grayish white beanie, a bluish gray sweater (which will have the a moon shaped pool deluxe cover, continuing the motive of the original picture). black jeans, with boots.
I think she should have blonde hair and big green eyes, looking shy.
>>
>>69275073
>>69275100
>>69275123
I live in Las Vegas and dyed hair is pretty common in women throughout their 20's and early 30's here, and then it only sounds like they stop because they don't think they can pull it off anymore.

Also I really want to dye my hair a very muted purple-red color but I'm struggling hardcore because I don't want to project the image of an immature psycho chick. What do
>>
>>69274726
all of them look deformed
>>
the bends

love me a redhead
>>
>>69275073
getting righteous about such a petty issue
>>
Haha, Kid A and Amnesiac are supposed to be "insecure"
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.