[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK am I supposed to listen to music? If I try to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1407061395955.png (23KB, 160x189px) Image search: [Google]
1407061395955.png
23KB, 160x189px
How the FUCK am I supposed to listen to music?
If I try to do something while listening I end up not focusing on the music.
Do you guys really just sit there with your hands in your lap for 40 minutes?
>>
jerk off
>>
I often have a soda
>>
I put my legs behind my head
>>
File: 1465469811544.png (232KB, 817x449px) Image search: [Google]
1465469811544.png
232KB, 817x449px
>>69271859
Dopamine
>>
I only listen to music in pitch blackness with the most isolated headphones, as well as making sure that there is no chance for interruption. It's pretty annoying, I have to wait until midnight to listen to my anime soundtracks or else my Mom might interrupt me.
>>
>>69271859
eat a meal, check your emails, make a daily journal or something; do idle shit that you normally would do with no sound at all in the background
>>
I usually just browse this shithole while listening. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. When browsing here doesnt work I play vidya, i lay in my bed in the dark and listen to it. The latter is only for extreme cases and has only happened with Soundtracks For The Blind and Lift Your Skinny Fists..
>>
Usually I just browse this place. But sometimes I do chores like cleaning the house or sucking my boyfriend's cock.
>>
>>69271887
Why yes I love listening to heels and spooking myself
>>
>>69271859
I listen to music on my walks to school. im a poor fag without car, it makes me walk faster
>>
>>69271859
Music works pretty well with non intense games. Grinding in an mmo whilst getting immersed in the music is pretty comfy
>>
>>69271859
I just browse 4chan mainly.
>>
mostly i keep browsing or play small games, sometimes i do lay down and just focus on the music though.
>>
>>69271942
>Soundtracks For The Blind while laying in bed in the dark

I remember I did this one morning after I couldn't sleep for about 2 days straight, it was not very fun
>>
I usually browse the internet or read basic STEM books.
But yeah I usually just sit in a dark room and listen to music for 30-40 minutes a night. Been doing that since I was 17.
>>
>>69272745
New album every single night?
>>
I do for the most part. I mean, I'll listen to music while doing other shit like browsing imageboards and stuff but yeah, when I really listen to music it's all I'm doing. I'm not good at multitasking or anything like that. I have no idea how people listen to music and read/study at the same time.

I'm not insinuating that I'm superior and that I'm really IN TUNE with MUSIC and that it CAPTIVATES ME WHOLLY UNLIKE YOU UNASCENDED PLEBEIANS though
>>
i mostly listen to music while walking.
>>
If I could do other things whilst listen to music, I would.

Unfortunately, I don't have that privilege. And so, seen as I really like music, I have to just kinda sit there for 35-150 minutes and listen.

On occasion send a few messages to my friends is pretty much all I can muster without splitting focus. Oh, and, like bus/coach/train rides.

Basically anon, you're either a lucky one or you are not. I am not, I cannot listen to music and do other things. The music will just receive minimal focus if I try and multitask, and then I can't even say I really listened to it, it was just background music.
>>
The music is almost never good enough to demand my attention- honestly the last time I stopped what I was doing to just give my whole attention to music was the very first time I heard a Nick Drake song. I stopped what I was doing and listened to his 3 main albums he made in one sitting
>>
I walk around.
>>
I think you have ADD op
>>
>>69272056
i want you to suck my cock sexy
>>
>>69271859
I usually do drugs while listening, then I'm too maggoted to move anyway
>>
>>69272056
>sucking my boyfriend's cock
>chores
>>
I listen music basically 24/7 but when i really want to get into it i either sit in my chair and close my eyes (it´s very comfy) or i go paint. Most of my art is expressional or realistic, so music playing influences my work a lot.
>>
>>69276398
This basically. I've been doing acid a lot recently. 4 times this month so far. Music is the most interesting thing.
>>
>>69271859
Protip:

You don't have to concentrate on every inch of detail while listening to music.

If something happens that you like while you're listening to something in the background, it'll stick out, and you'll pay attention again.
Likewise, if something is godawful, you'll get the same thing.

T. someone who enjoys music

People who have read a fair amount Tolkien may relate to this in some way. (Getting frustrated with lengthy descriptive passages, learning to zone out when needed to pay attention).

I don't think that's entirely related but I'm sure someone will relate.
>>
I listen in the dark, but also while driving to and from work and walking. Just whenever I am alone.
>>
>>69271859
you can't really appreciate music in much depth without drugs
>>
to me I prefer only two ways; while driving my car and when I play online games (with my headphones) I rarely just stay in my room an hour just to listen to music, it's just a waste of time I can do million things while I'm on my room
>>
>>69271859
Drugs mostly
>>
File: literally :mu:.png (12KB, 612x36px) Image search: [Google]
literally :mu:.png
12KB, 612x36px
dohoho
>>
>>69276819
explain
>>69276850
i thought this was a meme thread at first for the same reasion
>>
>>69276819
>>69276846
Only correct awnsers itt
>>
I can listen to music while doing other things like doing math or browsing the internet
>>
>>69276704
This, though sometimes I space out too much and end up actually missing almost a whole album

I have quite a short attention span but my parents would never have had something prescribed for me unless it was super serious. I hate that now because Ritalin is a really neat drug and I always have to leech off a friend
>>
>>69272500
This, walking is the right answer
>>
>>69276518
>tripping acid 4 times in a month
dude, chill out. I firmly believe that tripping is healthy but not to that extent. you don't want to fly too close to the sun.
>>
>>69277121
Eh, I'm all out now but I've got very little in life to care about anymore, even if I was genetically predisposed to any mental illness, I really don't care all that much.
>>
>>69277157
Fuck, when did they clone me?
>>
>>69277810
I'm not sure. What music do you listen to?
>>
>>69277888
i like art rock a lot. stuff like meta meta, auktyon, block out etc. also slowcore (but not too much), some metal like neurosis and amenra, and rap like eyedea, pos and doseone. oh and some (mostly 1st and a bit of the 2nd wave) post rock.
are we clones or not?
>>
>>69277930
Neurosis is the only thing there I sometimes listen to. Mainly black metal and free jazz. maybe we are clones but the lab messed up a bit
>>
>>69277964
well okay, do you have a favorite neurosis record or song? if that's the same, I can settle with being a clone
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.